login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★rhetorical questions

A rhetorical question is asked for effect or thought,rather than an answer.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

d16230bab436f1d4a852a7faf47ae642.jpg

In response to what’s his name?‘s post:
this is a fun thread! I would address the creator of this thread, though by the time I post it, he creates magically into someone new.

so- to creator of this thread, thank you for your creativity! thank you for the fun! thank you for the smiles! thank you for you!

• ~
    ok a rhetorical…. hmmm
    If experience cannot adequately be expressed, why do we think we can share ours with others?
  • ~
    If we know where joy is created… inside, why do people spend so much trying to find it?
  • ~

Obviously I didn’t write the next ones lol

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

Jerry to George: Do you know how difficult it is for me

to tell people I even know you!

Elaine:Jerry it's 4 in the morning,I'm at a cockfight

what am I clinging to?

What’s in a name anyway

b875664865a8c8166c6743e0a61226c9.jpg

"Ya so what do you want me to do"

Paul Vitti

fe41d82cbb0082d0ccb2517ff5a3e81a--seinfeld-quotes-jerry-seinfeld.jpgbbe625a17665aeb8d6caffff50b5a0f9--cartoon-faces-funny-faces.jpg

• ~

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

6b5781f9d57e844e92fbc069658b8643.jpg

What’s in a name anyway

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content