login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What I Know For Sure

Oprah Winfrey has written her wonderful lists entitled  What I Know For Sure.
…And I thought for those who would enjoy it… to create an ongoing list of we personally have come to believe/value today for sure…:) It is likely to add / and reinforce a genuinely wonderful day(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg here if you so desire(:

Stop by as often as you like. You may use links/quotes & other material to demonstrate your thoughts… though even though we love pics around here,  your own writing from your heart is also very welcome here…

What I Know For Sure. Today is a good day! With what I know about taking responsibility for my life and being a Powerful Spark… co-creating a day of allowing and choice I simply realize how rich I AM(: Thank YOU awesome Creator ( God, Source)

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
In response to Kathi’s post:
yes… Even in demonstrations of randomness, there is evidence of the existence of order. gives one lovely chills to the awesomeness of it ALL

2b37b5de982a93b96b43ae47c9b96fe9.jpgd3d082808440bd657c347545b1ec3c5b.jpgmindbodyspirit-e1446951332773.png

il_340x270.1212199630_bsry.jpg

• Self-Love.jpg
  • ~ What I know for sure:

561e8dc757b3386d84090ef4fd22ea96.jpg

• ~What I know for sure:

maya-angelou-quotes-mission-life.jpg

• ~ What I know for sure:MayaAngelou_Quote.jpg
  • 81f1fadae9eb77ca840af07b9be2ca8c.jpg
  • What I know for sure:
  •  

I Am living a Divine plan

And on that note, I will begin with someone else’s quote which deeply resonates(smiles) as I’m sure with most bmindfulers: Our thoughts are really powerful, and when held with passion, and backed with action (internal or external/in the world), they have a good chance of manifesting something like the experience we want in our lives Dr. James Michael Nolan.

• ~

What I know for sure:
I know today was really a good day. Industrious…and good. Not good because it was industrious….that was simply part of today’s package.

And by continuing on with a good heart, ideas are triggered … knowing I am assisted by a Greater Force…will undoubtedly keep leading me to places my spirit agrees with and those people, places and things I’m meant to encounter/experience. With that in mind optimism makes perfect sense…and I enjoy life…this I know for sure. Joyful-Self-CareFocus

• ~

What I know for sure:
And also what I realized I know for sure…the tools life gives us…become sharper as we find new ways to utilize them.
Joyful-Self-CareFocus

I posted some Immanuel Kant quotes for ya over on the quotes thread ‘cause he was all about “What we know for sure”!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Thanks SRWE(:

• ~

actionable areas or less of it …depending on things(: is pretty awesome (: What I know for sure… As time goes by, I know what are wonderful routines I need to do more of, do less of and not at all…And today I will focus on the wisdom of these lessons, and joyfully engage with what creates my life the way I absolutely love in my minds eye. Creating & Allowing are wonderful… I’m on it(: Go self go! Yaay me(:ed503d75e55a365163b80e841c49498e.jpg

What I know for sure I love so many things…and tonight as I wind down after a long pleasingly productive day… I know for sure I know how to play some good tunes…and create a ridiculously joyful night(:

I know I’m just waking up…and love easing into appreciating a variety of people, places and things to reinforce and/or add to my understanding of aspects of my heart and mind. I’m loving the observing…the different feelings…as I easily allow.

Here is the one thing that I am absolutely, positively sure of: I am aware. There are some other things I am sure of, but, I’m absolutely, positively sure that I am aware. That is an amazing thing. Amazing.

So, why is that amazing to ME. Here are some reasons I find awareness amazing. First, (I’m sleepy, so I might not be very coherent and I might not even put a Second, for now, let me just go with First.) First, to ME, awareness is something that I personally use as a solid argument for the existence of God. WOW. Did you see that coming? Humans can’t conceive of lots of things. My antenna always goes up when I hear someone, some human, telling me what the “will of God” is or other things of that nature. We can’t conceive infinity, but, we also can’t conceive of an “end” either. We can’t conceive a “beginning”, but, at the same time we can’t conceive of their “not” being a beginning. Some things are just beyond us, as humans. We, at least in THIS body and our own current experience can’t know some things. It could be that “God” is all hooey, it could be that we just wish that God were real ‘cause we are afraid of death. There are all kinds of things we can think of and not prove one way or another, BUT, and this is a pretty big but, we cannot deny that we are aware. Even if the world around us were nothing but something immaterial and nothing but a creation of our imagination, we cannot deny that even if that were true, that our awareness of the world around us is real. Our awareness of it is real. Awareness is not material. Awareness is just awareness. I say “just”, but, it is anything, but, “just” awareness. Our own awareness if, when you really get down to it, is all that we can really know. So, where am I going with this. I don’t know. I’m sleepy, but, let’s go on anyway. Okay, awareness is absolute proof of order. There are some people who say that “order” does not “really” exist. I say hogwash. Of course order exists. You are aware of order. You create order yourself. How can someone think order isn’t real? Well, they sometimes say “order happens spontaneously”. Really? How do you know that? I can show you plenty of examples of created order and I can prove that the order had a creation, a mind behind it. All you have to do is write out a sentence or say the alphabet. You can arrange pictures in a pleasing way. All that is absolute proof for practical purposes that order is created. You don’t have to understand astrophysics or biology or any other “ogy” to see that order exists and you only have to admit that you can’t conceive of everything, much less many things, to know that you can’t possibly, as a human, explain the universe. I can make many examples of order and I can derive from that knowledge that order is something that is created. Even if I can’t explain or even “see” order behind everything, it doesn’t mean it is not there. To me, it is more likely that there is a very real mind behind the curtain than not. Your very mind, your awareness, is order. If it weren’t you wouldn’t be aware of anything. You couldn’t be aware ‘cause if all is chaos, then your mind and your awareness could not be. Well, that is my “first”. I’m off to bed. Maybe someone else can come with a “second”. Maybe I will later. Good night bmindful.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Ok SRWE I’m glad I waited to get back to this post. I cut and pasted your response from above and took it line by line. I needed to wait until I was a bit more single-minded/focused.

This is an awesome well thought out and aware- contribution. It added to the God-conversation I was having with someone before work a couple of days ago… I loved this! I encourage others to take their time and read this and hopefully respond…. I will definitely return when I can add. For now, I’m ‘just’ appreciative…(: blessings, Appreciation View ( aka Peace,Focus&Smiles aka self-care, etc …smiles )

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you for sharing your perceptions.

Very beautifully spoken.

Part of your thoughts brought to my mind the theory of relativity. Even in demonstrations of randomness, there is evidence of the existence of order.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What I know for sure, there are some good posts on this thread!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

What I know for sure

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

What I know for sure

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

this is perfect and framed in my mindset!

thanks for sharing!

What I know for sure:

Today is a new day, a day I choose to allow experiences I will love, value and totally appreciate.

What I know for sure once I determine what I would like to experience….I can claim and experience that my desired reality is already in motion … happening now,

and so it is and thank my Creator for this and my ability to co-create my life.

What I know for sure:

I am blessed 

and 

so are all of you.

What I know for sure

What I know for sure:

Wherever you are is where you are meant to

be to go wherever you have decided you want to go.

Surrender, Alignment, and 2 things

1. start
  2. continue
  3. trust

When-you-think-youve.jpg

I go thru life with a deep sense of spiritual confidence because nothing is impossible for my G_d, the Creator of the Universe

As I surrender to my loving Creator of the universe,I AM.

signs3.jpg

What I know for sure

visualize%2Baffirmations.png

2b3e773d82f1de501218d8a51c1cb8e1--no-matter-what-dose.jpg

What I know for sure:

increasing vibrations is a great ticket in morning prep

(and aft and eve) lol

What I know for sure , I plan to be OK

What I know for sure, I have great tools

What I know for sure, I love taking care of myself

What I know for sure I love to think of things that make me happy

What I know for sure:

I can feel good and that’s okay.

I can accept where others are and their choices and acknowledge their direction is ultimately all about them.

I can enjoy life, regardless of circumstances and the more I enjoy … the more I appreciate the gift of life.

What I know for sure:

Authenticity 

It’s the way down deep inside place

Its that place that says, that’s who I am, and that’s who will rise to co-create what I love

Its that place that says, you haven’t changed… and I am so grateful. I just had to remember what was threaded thru all of your best experiences. 
It’s that place that energized your life with the faith you have in your Creator

Its that place that assures you - you can keep on going because you know who you are and all is really well.

what I know for sure:

I choose to remember this.

What I know for sure:

All is well and will continue to evolve in only the best of ways.

What I  know for sure

We are here for a goodtime 100 years is not a long time, so have a good and limit your tele watching as much as possible, I threw mine in the dumpster off the balcony 13 years ago. That's a vice I never thought I would let go of. First I verbalized I would be much better off without that addiction, even though I know intellectually I'm not going to quit watching it, said this at a 12 step meeting, by saying that thought I planted the seed and 5 years later, that lifetime addiction was history, so the key was to plant the seed of hope or desire. Now I had a quote to post diff topic.

f4b294bf67bf0a2528004eae1a35ecbe.jpgmeditating or not thinking is just as helpful as positive thoughts, negativity or pessimism is something to disregard as useless.

Thought to ponder.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

What I  know for sure:

Part of missing someone is

missing who you were with that person.

Today I allow myself to treasure myself with the beautiful energy I was shown I was treasured by the person I am

missing.

I know for sure I was deeply valued.

I know for sure I value myself enough

to value myself at least that much.

What I know for sure

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

so true! 

“Time spent in self-reflection is never wasted – it is an intimate date with yourself.” Dr Paul TP Wong

What I know for sure:

I am Learning to love my life that much more- at a time when loving anything more may seem like an impossible feat. 

Every day , I have been riding the energy of  the lessons I have gained to love life, and the new ones which are a direct connection of understanding once the most monumental things occur in your life , you really know what you value and what is absolutely unimportant. These are things I thought I knew, though things are becoming more crystal clear every day with this energy a part of my very being daily,

As I sort thru belongings,  many belongings are just what I could really use in day to day life, or I just know it will be valuable in my future. Other things are just not a part of this time frame.

It is a mind body spirit adventure to take stock this way.

b74420fa49d738da3d5a81a9b2763410--metaphysical-quotes-law-of-attraction-quotes.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content