login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What I Know For Sure

Oprah Winfrey has written her wonderful lists entitled What I Know For Sure.
…And I thought for those who would enjoy it… to create an ongoing lisr of we personally have come to believe/value today for sure…:) It is likely to add / and reinforce a genuinely wonderful day(:

Stop by as often as you like. You may use links/quotes & other material to demonstrate your thoughts… though your own writing from your heart is truly desired here…
  • ~
  • ~

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

And on that note, I will begin with someone else’s quote which deeply resonates(smiles) as I’m sure with most bmindfulers: Our thoughts are really powerful, and when held with passion, and backed with action (internal or external/in the world), they have a good chance of manifesting something like the experience we want in our lives Dr. James Michael Nolan.

• ~

What I know for sure:
I know today was really a good day. Industrious…and good. Not good because it was industrious….that was simply part of today’s package.

And by continuing on with a good heart, ideas are triggered … knowing I am assisted by a Greater Force…will undoubtedly keep leading me to places my spirit agrees with and those people, places and things I’m meant to encounter/experience. With that in mind optimism makes perfect sense…and I enjoy life…this I know for sure. Joyful-Self-CareFocus

• ~

What I know for sure:
And also what I realized I know for sure…the tools life gives us…become sharper as we find new ways to utilize them.
Joyful-Self-CareFocus

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

I posted some Immanuel Kant quotes for ya over on the quotes thread ‘cause he was all about “What we know for sure”!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Thanks SRWE(:

• ~

actionable areas or less of it …depending on things(: is pretty awesome (: What I know for sure… As time goes by, I know what are wonderful routines I need to do more of, do less of and not at all…And today I will focus on the wisdom of these lessons, and joyfully engage with what creates my life the way I absolutely love in my minds eye. Creating & Allowing are wonderful… I’m on it(: Go self go! Yaay me(:ed503d75e55a365163b80e841c49498e.jpg

What I know for sure I love so many things…and tonight as I wind down after a long pleasingly productive day… I know for sure I know how to play some good tunes…and create a ridiculously joyful night(:

I know I’m just waking up…and love easing into appreciating a variety of people, places and things to reinforce and/or add to my understanding of aspects of my heart and mind. I’m loving the observing…the different feelings…as I easily allow.

Here is the one thing that I am absolutely, positively sure of: I am aware. There are some other things I am sure of, but, I’m absolutely, positively sure that I am aware. That is an amazing thing. Amazing.

So, why is that amazing to ME. Here are some reasons I find awareness amazing. First, (I’m sleepy, so I might not be very coherent and I might not even put a Second, for now, let me just go with First.) First, to ME, awareness is something that I personally use as a solid argument for the existence of God. WOW. Did you see that coming? Humans can’t conceive of lots of things. My antenna always goes up when I hear someone, some human, telling me what the “will of God” is or other things of that nature. We can’t conceive infinity, but, we also can’t conceive of an “end” either. We can’t conceive a “beginning”, but, at the same time we can’t conceive of their “not” being a beginning. Some things are just beyond us, as humans. We, at least in THIS body and our own current experience can’t know some things. It could be that “God” is all hooey, it could be that we just wish that God were real ‘cause we are afraid of death. There are all kinds of things we can think of and not prove one way or another, BUT, and this is a pretty big but, we cannot deny that we are aware. Even if the world around us were nothing but something immaterial and nothing but a creation of our imagination, we cannot deny that even if that were true, that our awareness of the world around us is real. Our awareness of it is real. Awareness is not material. Awareness is just awareness. I say “just”, but, it is anything, but, “just” awareness. Our own awareness if, when you really get down to it, is all that we can really know. So, where am I going with this. I don’t know. I’m sleepy, but, let’s go on anyway. Okay, awareness is absolute proof of order. There are some people who say that “order” does not “really” exist. I say hogwash. Of course order exists. You are aware of order. You create order yourself. How can someone think order isn’t real? Well, they sometimes say “order happens spontaneously”. Really? How do you know that? I can show you plenty of examples of created order and I can prove that the order had a creation, a mind behind it. All you have to do is write out a sentence or say the alphabet. You can arrange pictures in a pleasing way. All that is absolute proof for practical purposes that order is created. You don’t have to understand astrophysics or biology or any other “ogy” to see that order exists and you only have to admit that you can’t conceive of everything, much less many things, to know that you can’t possibly, as a human, explain the universe. I can make many examples of order and I can derive from that knowledge that order is something that is created. Even if I can’t explain or even “see” order behind everything, it doesn’t mean it is not there. To me, it is more likely that there is a very real mind behind the curtain than not. Your very mind, your awareness, is order. If it weren’t you wouldn’t be aware of anything. You couldn’t be aware ‘cause if all is chaos, then your mind and your awareness could not be. Well, that is my “first”. I’m off to bed. Maybe someone else can come with a “second”. Maybe I will later. Good night bmindful.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

wow just saw this.. though running out of time to read & digest well… so saving a space right before work or after… I am anticipating something thoughts I enjoy (: thanks in advance(:

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Ok SRWE I’m glad I waited to get back to this post. I cut and pasted your response from above and took it line by line. I needed to wait until I was a bit more single-minded/focused.

This is an awesome well thought out and aware- contribution. It added to the God-conversation I was having with someone before work a couple of days ago… I loved this! I encourage others to take their time and read this and hopefully respond…. I will definitely return when I can add. For now, I’m ‘just’ appreciative…(: blessings, Appreciation View ( aka Peace,Focus&Smiles aka self-care, etc …smiles )

Thank you for sharing your perceptions.

Very beautifully spoken.

Part of your thoughts brought to my mind the theory of relativity. Even in demonstrations of randomness, there is evidence of the existence of order.

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
In response to Kathi’s post:
yes… Even in demonstrations of randomness, there is evidence of the existence of order. gives one lovely chills to the awesomeness of it ALL

What I Know For Sure. today is a good day! With what I know about taking responsibility for my life and being a Powerful Spark… co-creating a day of allowing and choice I simply realize how rich I AM(: Thank YOU awesome Creator ( God, Source,)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content