login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What's New In Bmindful? 2016[in process]

This thread is under heavy construction last updated Feb 16,2016
this will be completed during the course of the year
How about a cup of tea or 3 while we wait(:

Hi Community(:

No holding back now(:

Start a thread members! Post on threads of past and present(:

Bring the things you love to the forum, and the forum will even BE more of what you love.

We are experiencing phenomenal community growth each month (a rapidly growing growing community). Loving that! Loving the energy that the site was built on …brought to fruition and moving forward with.

see you on the forum(:
create something that is your delight… that works for you(: from your heart to ours(: much love(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

will return…

some editing going on…

thanks for patience

So where are those categories you ask???? (:

Owner will soon be creating list of thread and affirmation assistance, what is permitted what is not permitted Thank you for your patience This list is brand new and will assist us so much Every member will be kindly expected to follow the very basic guidelines

How will you be notified if guidelines need your attention Bunique will send an email to your personal email address which you signed up with or personal message via site, . Help us get it together so we can receive our new categories. More permanent type categories will not be formed until site is up to date. More temporary ones may be formed to assist with you finding threads more easily though(:

Most of these guidelines for all have been posted… No worries – most members know what an affirmation is(: Though updates coming soon. It will detail things like what an affirmation cannot contain and what a post/thread cannot contain. It’s basic for most members…though never before created for our site.

to be continued….

Some are quite happy with their level of involvement/participation on the site… Though for those of you who want more… you may wonder – just how can you be more involved with the Bmindful Community….?

coming up….

What’s New in 2016? There are Always Wonderful Possibilities!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Awesome work!
Thanks for ALL that you do around the website!!

Your effort is greatly appreciated!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I agree lovely posts,to borrow a quote from T H.
“Spectacular”

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Thank you for the kindness, lovely enthusiasm and support. Things are looking so good for us around here(:

threads are still shuffling due to site being organized… please note category & sub category discussions are still needed(:

And these changes (for the most part) cannot be installed until site is more up to date and guidelines are in place.. For specifics on this…simply ask(:

Though, in the meantime, your continued kindness & comments and suggestions are anticipated & always needed. Please share and as always … Thank you in advance and thank you for your patience while this thread is being created.

• ~
    Support From Community:
    I am desiring support and occasional assistance. With the support & assistance angle, occasionally threads will appear that need members to share… As we move forward we need a group consciousness… otherwise I end up running with the few that are staying in touch. You may have some energy that could assist…there are other valuable members such as yourself who I’m sure may probably desire their input included. Personally, I’d like to hear from you. !(: If I’m wrong where you’re concerned, just correct me. I am uncomfortable assuming anything-ever…

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content