login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Need a miracle

I was just informed that my ex-sister-in-law had a massive stroke and hemorraging in the brain. If all of you can think positive thoughts for whatever the outcome is supposed to be I am truly grateful to all of you.

Blessings,
Mary

I of course send my prayers and hugs. Can you go be w/her?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Best wishes for her, that everything goes smoothly.

…what a wonderful world….

I will say a prayer for her, GC.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Wishing all the most positive thoughts and healing blessings to you and your family/friends.
Take extra care of yourself at this time. In order to send and give the best to your ex sister in law.
In my thoughts and prayers today GC…..

A full and thankful heart..

Laurie I cannot be with her but there are family members there. Last night they operated on her brain. She had a golf ball sized blood clot on her brain. She must have hit something because her eyes are both blackened and she broke a bone on her neck. Today she moved her feet. The doctor said she would not be normal. The Creator/God decides that not man! Blessings to all of you for your goodness.

Peace,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
My continued prayers for her, you, and the rest of your family.

Our focus will be on the best for her, and may we see that best in ways that will be peaceful and healing for all involved

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you all for praying for Tina she passed away today. I know that she is ok now she is at peace and is all new. One day we will all be together again. Since she is Native American Nesperce and the tribe will give her a 7 drum salute. Her body will be sent to Idaho. I dedicate this song to her memory it reminds me so much of her.

I love u goodbye

Chief Joseph

I am so sorry for your loss! My loving prayers for you and your family. May Tina’s soul be richly blessed. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m sorry, Mary. I hope you can take comfort in knowing she is free.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Passing away of a loved one can leave a deep void and sometimes the loss cannot be accepted, (however spiritually advanced we may have become). Time is a big healer and I am sure all those close to Tina will have something very good to remember her about and for. Each of us come together to cpmlete the kaermic obligations and if a relationship is happy and satisfying then let us be sure that the souls are on a platform where there are no karmic debts between them- and this is our aim.
May God be with you and your extended family at this time.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Blessings to you and your family at this hard time Mary.
You are such a strong and compassionate woman with so much to give. May your gifts be a great comfort to your family.
With Love,
Anoushka

I am not sure that this will help but I know that everything happens for a reason and God must have needed you Sister-in-Law somewhere else for her special talents were needed to help others. God bless you and yours.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:

rocksweath thank you for your loving and true words. Her work was finished here and now she is needed elsewhere. May you only have blessings.

Thank you to all of you for being so kind and caring. May only good and happiness follow you whereever you go.

Peace,
Mary

I am need of a miracle and need any help anyone can help me with. I know this is not a life and death situation, but to my resolve as a positive person it is pretty important. So here goes.

Hi Everyone,

I am writing this to all my friends I have met on line to see if anyone out there has any ideas how to fix the situation. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Well today may have been the straw that broke this camel’s back. I am the one who knows that Positive thinking can change everything in your life; but today all the Positive thinking in the world cannot change “what is is.” The fact is the State wants money we do not have, the bank account is over-drawn, the credit cards are at the limit, the utility bill are all past due and our income is at the lowest it has ever been. I am not giving up on my reform, but it seems the Universe is throwing everything it can at me at once. I cannot bat fast enough to hit all the balls. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help to alleviate this situation? I am at a loss, but will not give up on God I know some how he will provide. Just maybe someone has been here before and knows a way to help. Thank you for your help.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I feel for you and my heart goes out to you in this difficult situation.
But remember, ‘this too shall pass’. Think of it as a test to you positivity that you usually have bags of. Use all you’ve got to TRUST that the universe will provide. Dont look at HOW or WHY – Just trust that it already exists.
Most important of all, my favorite prayer:
God, Grant me the sernity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to chage the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference….

You cannot change certain elements of the situation here (i.e you cant make money appear in your account), but you can change the way you see the situation. Worrying about the situation is attracting more of the same fear of ‘lack’ – and all your subconscious hears is ‘LACK’ – so quit worrying….I know its easier said than done, but trust me its the best way to get rid of the negativiity magnets.

TRUST and live in the solution…..perhaps that means getting a little loan if possible, or seeking help from a family member? I know you are a helpful and giving person and because of that others will want to help you in your time of need too……

Remember, the rewards of ‘changing the way you percieve a situation’….you’ve probably done it before – go back and meditate on how you did it and how you felt…..recreate that feeling instead of creating worry.

You can do it Roxanne! I have every faith in you. Abundance is yours in heart so manifest it in your physical world by using your wonderful affirmations.
Wishing you abundant blessings,
Anoushka

Thank you Anoushka,

That is exactly what I needed, you have reminded me of the truth of the matter that it is all in my mind and I can redefine it, reorganize it and change it. I appreciate your heartfelt solution and the eloquent way you express your thoughts. I am in power now and all is good. Abundance is mine and I did get the main thing taken care of, everything thing else will fall in place of this I am certain.

You are the Bomb.

God bless you,
Roxanne

Thats so kind Roxanne. I am glad to have the opportunity to give back to the site as it gives me so much! Your affirmations are really powerful and I often look at yours – so thankyou also!

Hope all goes well during this ‘test’ of strength – I know it will. The universe finds a way, so we dont have to!

God bless you too.
Anoushka x

Hello rockswealth,

Here are a few suggestions call your State Senator and explain your situation there are alot of people in your situation these days. Many times they can intervene on your behalf. They have employees who work on different problems in the community.

I have called upon my State Senator for help and it worked. Where your credit cards are concerned you may have two options. Bankruptcy or not pick up the phone, after awhile they will not disturb you. Right now they will bother you and will add late payment fees on to your account. Also they can take money from your checking or savings account if they turn your account over to creditors. I had to take my money out of the bank and start using money orders in order to survive. Remember these actions are only temporary.

I finally went to a lawyer and went banckrupt I know it sounds harsh but my life finally went back to normal. The great lesson I learned to this day was to never use credit cards. If I don’t have the money in my hand I don’t need it. It helped me to start saving for the things I do need. Simplicity in life has many rewards. Hope this helps you in some way. Here is a great affirmation you may want to use.

“Good fortune comes to me from unexpected resources”

Peace,
Mary

In response to rockswealth’s post

you hit the nail on the head->“redefine it, reorganize it and change it”

Release your idea of things, so the wisdom can come through. The Power that is greater than us wants us to stop trying to do things in ways that restrict us from being where we need to be to learn a greater lesson.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Lastly:
-What would you tell a child of yours that was experiencing the same thing?

You wouldn’t just want to take their pain away, you’d want them to grow through things and not just go through them.

Suggestion:

Get out a piece of blank paper and ask yourself an important question at the top of the page, and brainstorm for the person you love (yourself and everyone situations affect).

Rules:
There are no wrong answers. Write down 20 answers to your question. Some may somewhat repetitive or overlapping. There are no wrong answers;your mind storming.

Can you think of other questions, get another blank piece of paper for each question. Mind storm again.

Act on something on your list that may be beneficial to your issue.

Everyday, mind storm some more. If you did this daily can you believe the number of responses you could come up with?

You will find the realistic and abundant response you are looking for.You will be filled with a new energy, hope and resources you never thought of before.

You may end up in directions you thought you’d never desire, but may end up with something closer to your heart and with contacts and info that you wouldn’t have had without the “negative dilemma”.

Just some ideas. We’ll all keep each other pumped up until our miracles are more clear (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I would like to hear more about your state senator and assistance(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

And as Anoushka so wonderfully shared the Serenity Prayer is a powerful prayer.

Here is something I wrote on another thread re: the serenity prayer:
The serenity prayer is such a wonderful prayer, isn’t it? Many admire it, though really utilizing that prayer in everyday life is quite powerful for everything.

‘God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference.’

1. acceptance says we don’t have to like everything. It simply says we have to acknowledge what is.

2. it doesn’t say you have to have courage already, it’s a prayer to receive this ability (through a courage we ask for, and in faith believe we will receive) to change everything you just accepted as the way it has been, and you’re just about to turn the corner (readiness)

so you’ve looked at you, accepted, asked for courage, admitted you want change

3. And final part of prayer: within all of the above areas you want to change ->you now are asking to be filled with the info of what is possible to change, and to know what you are powerless over.

Though don’t despair with powerlessness.
There is great power in powerlessness. What a futile waste trying to change anything that can’t be changed, but remember there is a Power that can do all with most everything.

Examples of what we have power over and don’t:

1. you can go to bed, but you might be powerless over sleeping
2. you can read a book, but you might not learn

Though, with doing the next right thing in areas you’re setting out to be brand new, the most important areas of your life can be changed and bettered all of the time. Yes, the examples above are easy examples in compared to what you may feel you’re up against. Though remember, keep it simple.
——-
Recently, another member wrote, Everything can change in our lives in a blink of an eye, and God never blinks. I love that. So, when you begin thinking of the worst case scenario in your life->remember God doesn’t blink and keep changing everything you can.

You are the co-creator of your universe. Don’t tempt fate with things that you’ve already learned don’t work. You have the best hindsight-education. Keep putting one foot in front of the other, and give yourself the credit you so richly deserve :that you know and can do much more than you give yourself credit for. And you have a Power greater than yourself that doesn’t blink(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

well-known words written by an unknown Confederate soldier:

I asked for strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak, that I might learn humility.

I asked for health, that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy,
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.

I asked for power, that I might have the praise of others,
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing that I had hoped for –
but everything I had hoped for.

Almost, despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am… most richly blessed.

———————-

I believe once we get into the framework of :we are right where we are supposed to be”, life becomes visible, doable, livable and more abundant.

I never said easy(: I’m saying easier
Keep us informed of all of your upcoming miracles. They are already in process(:

Sending an email your way..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

Hi laurie,

I had a problem with Social Security and a debt they claimed I owned. It left me in a situation where I would be homeless. There was 0 income for me at that time and they also took away my healthcare. Here in CA. if you cannot pay your whole debt because it will not allow you to survive they will allow you to make small payments.

Well SS went against there word and took all my money anyway. I called my State Senator and told them the problem also mentioning that there were 3 voting members in my household. They intervined on my behalf and my money was returned to me as well as my healthcare. I was able to pay off my debt in small payments and stll survive. There is alot of help out there we need to research and ask various agencies. At first it scared me and then I calmed down and broke my problems down to bite size pieces. Action is very important when doing your affirmations.

Peace,
Mary

You are very resourceful! And how right you are about action going with affirmations!

There is power in action. Power in knowing what you truly can’t change, to leave it be. And power in confronting and utilizing all resources you can find.

I was also going to mention to Rockwealth ->a reputable credit counselor.

“Take action against a sea of troubles, and in so doing, end them.”
Shakespear

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

Beautifully said Laurie! (:

For myself, I do not see easy rowing/sailing everyday. I see sailing. I see rough waters and smooth. I know I am not the only One rowing. I set course for where I believe I want to go, letting go for more direction/instructions.

We are smart enough to have healthy fear. We know what others around have faced. We even know what discomforts we have faced before. With that knowledge, we can always do what we can when we can. Sometimes it will seem like there is no way out, and maybe that’s because (sometimes) that’s where we’re suppose to be, until that phase passes. Like Anoushka says: this too shall pass(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content