login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Take a minute and enjoy the season.

• seasonal-music,Christmas , high traffic-sharing, feel good

I know we post a lot of music around here. You probably don’t have time to listen to most of it, but, I want to share just a few of my very favorite Christmas tunes and hope you’ll take a few minutes to really enjoy them.

Here is a fantastic version of Feliz Navidad Watch it once, and you’ll wind up watching it two or three times in a row.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Point of Grace is a great version. I’ll probably put Andy Williams too, ‘cause it is also great.

Perry Como’s It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Frank and Dean’s A Marshmellow World

James Taylor’s Christmas album is wonderful. Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs done by James Taylor and Natalie Cole Baby, It’s Cold Outside

The best version I’ve ever heard of Auld Lang Syne is also on that James Taylor album. Here it is. Auld Lang Syne

There is a fantastic Christmas album by a group called MercyMe. You’ll love it. Here is What Child is This

Here is one you may have never heard, but, I think you will fall in love with this beautiful lesser know Christmas song. A Spaceman Came Travelling by Chris de Burgh

Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow is great and different. I have a hard time expressing I love what the meter of this song does. Try to keep up with it. Anyway, if you want to stretch a little, seek out Jethro Tull’s Christmas album. Check out God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

I also love, you notice I keep using that word -love – I also love Lorrie Morgan’s My Favorite Things

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns.

Five Christmas Wishes

You must unwrap this one to find out what it is. A classic for you guys

mele kalikimaka by Bing, but, Bette Midler also has a great version. Actually, she has a fantastic Christmas album you should check out.

Here is some Relient K for you. Another great album. Silent Night & Away in a Manger

I’m gonna stop now, but, I could literally do this all day. Don’t forget about Charles Brown and also Charley Brown and what about The Carpenters, and what about Johnny Mathis, and what about…

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Wow SmartRoutinesWithEnthusiam!!!! Will listen while doing my holiday-prep(:

Christmas Karaoke

Not everyone has a white Christmas(:

A Tropical Christmas 3 min 26 sec

Christmas Island 2 min 58 sec

•  

More From Frank
funchipmunks Christmas song Chipmunk video featuring clips from various Chipmunks Christmas special episodes and shows where David Seville and The Chipmunks celebrate Christmas.

• ~
      Wonderful thread!!! Thank you(:

I Am living a Divine plan

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content