login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The glad game

Do you always find something to be glad about?

I try to

I call it playing the glad game

I LIVE A COMPLETELY CHARMED LIFE

I am glad to be here among all of you. Glad to live, breathe, to just be “me”. Absolutely jubilant, filled with gratitude, joy and great gladness. :)

Opps, almost forgot to “Thank U Robert!!!

In response to Robert’s post:
Beautifully spoken!
I am uplifted and delighted by your JOY!
Love this thread!!

Love the Glad Game Robert(: Thank you for this contribution…Like much of what you share…it adds to vital areas in my life…as I’m sure others can attest to for themselves…so thank you…thank you … thank you(:

• ~
    Today I am glad to be starting my New Year mindset with so much gladness in my spirit that I am able to move forward with things that once seemed like a bit of drudgery.

Today I am glad to see this phase of my life with a future perspective…where I allow my heart to be filled with rejuvenated love and trust (in myself, for God…and this magnificent Universe) for all that it is needed. With all of that I’m gladly ready(:

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

I am glad to be of service to others, to have an avenue to share. Glad to be caring, thoughtful, compassionate, uplifting while motivating others like a comet in the sky creating an infectious chain of unity soaring together in love.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

What a lovely poem!

GLAD

I am glad to be of service to others,
To have an avenue to share.

Glad to be caring, thoughtful, compassionate,
Uplifting while motivating others

Like a comet in the sky
Creating an infectious chain
Of unity soaring together

In love.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Robert’s post

Robert, I love your glad game!

GLAD GAME

Genial idea
I’m so glad I came
I love playing
Robert’s
Glad Game!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thank U Poppy, Robert, Kathi, Just For Me, I love you all, you are just the Best!!!! Your the Top

love this thread

I am glad my daughter is a strong person

I am glad I have three wonderful kids

I am glad I have a job I love

I’m truly glad Robert gave us this lovely thread so that we may take stock of all the wonderful moments on our journey :)
I’m truly glad filled with gratitude for what has been and what will be, joyful anticipation. As I arrange my holiday accents and set up the tree. The ornaments, and decorations have such wonderful memories shared with loved ones and friends, I can hardly wait to make new ones!!

I am glad to be a Blessing to others and even more glad to be showered with amazing blessings each and everyday. Glad my life is a miracle in itself.

“Glad” to be here with all of you in this glorious moment in time, it is really sublime. :)

Glad to follow your lead Robert, gratefully so, it’s an absolutely beautiful feeling of joy and gladness. :)

I am bright
I am cheerful
I am delighted
I am elated
I am gleeful
I am hopeful
I am inspiring
I am joyful
I am keen
I am lighthearted
I am merry
I am optimistic
I am pleasant
I radiant
I am sparkling
I am tickled
I am well- disposed

I’m just plain old Glad

I am glad for the abundance of Blessings that are raining down on me, like everyone one of U!!!

I am truly glad to be glad.

I too am glad to be feeling really good. I’m glad that there are so many wonderful positive things we can focus on to bring more joy and gladness in our lives. I’m glad that gladness is often contagious. I’m glad that by feeling glad I see more wonderful things on the horizon. I’m glad for all the members on Bmindful who trigger lovely things to be glad about.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

I’m glad that my New Years resolution is coming into play. I usually don’t do a resolution for I feel pressured and it never works.

But I decided to quit smoking and the past ten days I have been succeeding.

I’m very happy with this.

Lol. Peace and hugs. Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Kudos Jan on your accomplishment :)
I am so G L A D for U!!

In response to jan4jam’s post:
wonderful …! thanks for sharing with us(:

I am glad the monsoons have ended and my basement is in the process of becoming dry again. Enjoying this wonderful hazy grey dry day. The sun is shining in my heart :)

I’m so glad received an unexpected earned bonus & a raise(: (was not told about any bonus and there was talk of no raises due to something or other—> what do they know)(smiles)!

I’m glad I’m on vacation as of now… though glad sounds a bit weak for how I feel…I have to use Robert’s word…it’s closer to what I feel – it’s got to be at least a triple glad!!! (:

Beyond glad again!!!!! I think we need a new thread title called beyond glad or beyond triple glad(: My hubby just called me and told me about an accident that he just avoided…and he described it quite vividly… and I won’t describe…(:

I will just say I’m beyond glad my incredible loving hubby is fine…and I’m glad he is who he is and he is happy & fine(:

In response to ‘Just’ For Me’s post:

Infinitesimally Glad you are beyond glad!

By all accounts I should be struggling in rehab or sleeping peacefully in my little black box. Someone has big plans for us so we must be off to work. Our job is not finished, so we must complete our mission He has assigned.

Hi ho
Hi ho
It’s off to work we go!

In response to Poppy’s post:
Our job is not finished, so we must complete our mission He has assigned.

I feel as though this is the ol’ mission impossible TV show… And if you decide to take this mission gigglin’ out loud Only I hear you saying…our joyful mission(:

away from humor a bit… willingness is important… And its fun to create what our willingness suggests … and know as co-creators we are never really alone for the mission that we accept assignment with(:

I’m soooooooooo glad about this vacation… It allowed/allows me more time to do whatever makes me happy… I found out I enjoy lots…and its fun to do some things I enjoy around a schedule to break things up a bit… Though its a blast when waking up every day is simply enjoying… for as long as I choose what I choose the way I choose… I am glad to have this time and this experience… because I’m bringing these ideas and feelings with me ‘forever & a day’ (: [PS I am also glad to have a job] (:

I am glad there is a thread to jot something I’m glad about. I’m glad others will eventually join in, and add to glad(: In the mean time…I’m simply glad(:

I am glad to have a day to just be me

glad I am more organized for this day… organizing is good(:

I’m GLAD that i flow with the fun and joy, feeling carefree and expecting a good time.

in optimism there is magic. in pessimism there is nothing.

Glad for this beautiful Sunday afternoon

In response to Robert’s post:

glad for you Robert and all you share

Glad to know everything is always working out for my highest good

Glad that things are taken care of
Glad that everythings just falling into place
Floating downstream, now and always.

Glad to have this day with all of its possibilities(:

Proud to be a POLLYANNA Yaay!!!

Good morning world, another GLORIOUS day begins. I AM SO GLAD!!!

I’m so glad that Bmindful has still got it!

GLAD I feel soo good, because it feels good to feel good 🙌

I’m GLAD I don’t have to please others, pleasing myself is enough.

I am glad to be paying my bills and going to work today. I’m glad that I can pay my bills. I’m glad for employment…that I can allow a positive flow even there… I’m glad for how a positive flow can be created anywhere…when I come from inner places that replenish, renew and add to…in ways I enjoy. thank you God(:

sooo GLAD for a 4 day break over Easter 😸

so GLAD for another beautiful day in my beautiful life 😺

Appreciative for this thread…love even passing by a thread entitled Glad.

Sooo GLAD that everywhere I go. I see LOVE and ABUNDANCE!

Today I am glad to be in this moment creating from right where I am…

I’m glad to be
I’m glad to be here
I’m glad to be here being
I’m glad to be here being here
I’m glad to be here being here now
I’m glad to be here being here now together
I’m glad to be here being here now together being
I’m glad to be here being here now together being here
I’m glad to be here being here now together being here now
I’m glad to be here being here now together being here now glad
I’m glad to be here being here now together being here now glad together

GLAD you enjoyed it

I’m glad to be feeling so good today

I’m glad to have just discovered bmindful.
I’m glad for when I look at pages such as this I feel the radiating energy within expand due to all you beautiful beings.
I’m glad the universe has shown me a compassionate, loving, adoring community.

Thank you

I wish you all joy in this moment

love

In response to Ryan’s post:

and wishing joy and love right back atcha(:

and I’m truly glad to …say… & feel that I’m glad you’re here too(:

Glad for another beautiful day in paradise

Glad for all the fun me and hubby had yesterday

So glad as I look forward to another fun weekend

Glad for all the love and abundance in my life

Glad for all the wonderful surprises the universe has for me

glad I just keep on loving… (:

Today I am so glad for all the love in my life! It is overwhelming to think of all the wonderful loving connections with others that I have had throughout my life on this earth ::HEARTS

Today I am so glad for another day to believe in Love…

to believe in the Good

to believe in the Awesome

and the Loving and Merciful

Glad to be gliding through life effortlessly, knowing what I want, being satisfied where I am, and knowing where I’m going ::AWESOME

glad to see how intentions are incredibly powerful…. glad to reinforce things which work so well..

God bless my mom, she is a big part of my life

I am so glad she is still here on earth with us

So glad for all the love, friendships, kindness and abundance in my life

So glad for all of the love flowing into my life

So glad for all of the abundance flowing into my life

I love my life

I Am glad I Am who I Am …and all is what it is…and I know all is always getting better better better …. and I’m glad I can feel that

• ~
    I am so glad I have fun things coming up…It’s awesome to think about!

I am glad to be “ME”, it is truly sublime basking in this wonderful moment in time :)

Glad all over

Glad I am feeling so playful today

I am exceptionally glad today because I have a day off.

I am glad because after having had a recent vacation, I know from the inside out how I like to feel (even more)… Glad

…and the many choices I truly have in regard to action I desire for myself.

…I’m glad because I found out routines are really pretty simple. I simply decide what I want and I mindfully incrementally choose daily to do them.
….I’m glad I’m enjoying from the inside out,it make all I do-even what once seemed like more work feels like play(:

…I am glad its a new year. Even though I know I can always start fresh, declaring it new big and bold with a new year helps to remind me-that old is old, and my glad is newer and has more to be glad about!

Pollyanna

~

I'm glad I can be glad(:

Pollyana, my favorite, wonderful!
Glad that it is a brand new day and all the magical goodness that is coming my way. I breathe in love and exhale joy to share wit all.
Glad that “Happiness is contagious”.

this is an awesome thread! glad to see it!

ENJOY Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU(:

So many amazing things to be glad about.....the joy of the new day and the promise it brings, the ability to live life to the fullest, savoring a delicious meal, sharing with friends and family, honoring my faith, enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon, oh so many things the gift of the new day brings that make me truly glad to be alive experiencing this moment in time....  

I am ridiculously glad to have had a good day...

Though more glad that I'm home and off my feet

And even more glad that I have 1 more day of work before vacation

In response to Nancee1953's post

And loving how glad I am reading Nancees glad post... her eloquent recall of life being so beautiful! 

• ~

May 12, 2018

glad I can be glad

glad this day turned out so well

glad I'm feeling so much better

yaaay!

glad life matches what I'm asking for

I 'm glad I can step back to feel more of what I love ...

Glad I have allowing  so well... able to enjoy whatever comes my way

ENJOY Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU(:

Glad to know the Universe is assisting me at all times.

Glad that Abundance flows into my life in such wonderful ways, each and every day.

Glad that well-being is all around me, everywhere I look.

Glad for the inevitablility of things going well for me

Glad that life gets easier and easier for me

Glad my life is magical and flows with ease

Glad that all is well in my life 

Glad that it's ok for me to have everything I want 

Glad that I get to create my very own fairy tale  life

Glad I focus so much on what I love .

Glad that the more I allow for what I love

the more loving so much in life

is so easy.

I love this thread, I’m so glad I came
I love playing....

In response to trikletrade's post:

me too!

I love what being glad did for me today.

I love that just before work days were feeling long and off days were feeling too short

Now I'm glad to say it all feels just right(:

Glad that everything is going to be amazing

Glad that things are working out outstandingly well for me

Glad for happy outcomes

Glad that well being is making its way to me at all times

Glad I will do what is needed today and co-create magnificent results

Glad that when I focus on the good the good gets better

Glad my day just experienced an awesome shift.

Glad I claim better and better is.

Glad I can go from burn out, eyes at half mass & refresh & become anew

I 'm glad I feel sooo much better

I am glad I'm ready to start the day with thoughts and feelings of this good day.

I am glad I am taking great care of me.

I am glad I am such a great nurturer of my spirit, body & mind

I am glad to start another day

I am glad to begin doing the hard stuff

I am glad the hard stuff now feels easy.

I'm glad the weather is awesome!

I am glad I am so motivated.

I am glad I love how I feel and all I will do today.

Image result for glad game quotes gif

Image result for glad to be  alive

In response to Nancee1953's post:

You're a ray of sunshine. Glad you're here :)

Glad that the Universe is orchestrating perfect situations and events for me

Glad that if I want something and I relax it will happen

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content