login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Living well: Forgiveness

Recently, I started a new ritual.. Forgiveness first, then prayer.

If I open my heart to forgiveness first, my heart is ready for prayer.

The one I need to forgive is my self. My judgements, no matter how righteous, are a barrier to prayer….barrier to Being…

I have recently had a very personal experience while working with forgiveness. I will do the best I can, given the extreme limitation of language… Something “pivoted”. Thats the best word I can use.

When I was working on this one issue, where I knew that I had not forgiven, that is where I more or less, first had a feeling of movement or a pivotal shift. Something moved. I now had something I never imagined, that I almost felt like I was being extracted from a cast, where I had no freedom, like being frozen. A shell. Well, I was never aware of this shell before.

At first, I really over looked it, but, in another personal way, I must have released something or I maybe I literally moved out of this form. That actually feels more accurate, it was a form, and I left that form. I’ve moved on now.

That was two days ago. Since then, two or three things: This wave of exhaustion, the need for deep sleep. Second, my inner awareness has awoken, and is more and more a daily experience. The need for even deeper trust, absolute and pure… and…, the one I NEED to trust is my Self…

So, the bottom line, is that I am much quieter on the outside, and much less judgmental. Totally neutral. And, I just see everything as “phases”; we all go through phases in our lives. Passages. Every passage is important! Its all connected.

We go through times in our lives where something was very important, and we build a life around beliefs and values. Intentional growth.

Right now, my intention is, in part, some very deep healing, and then, releasing that identity.

Is anyone else working on forgiveness?

Any insights? Any shifts? New energy, new possibilities?

Another intention is to stay heart centered. And keep just notice ego, when it pops up!

Morning meditation are really wonderful! I like the experience, starting the day by doing something healthful and healing first, then a few moments in prayer and contemplation, then the rest of the day, being productive.

God, my Source, is the ultimate Physician!
In Him, I trust!
He knows my Heart!! And, I know His!!!

In response to Robert’s post:
Wow, this is an awesome contribution! I appreciate this, and will truly look into this!

Thanks Robert!

Good post

It may sound a bit selfish, but I forgive others to be totally free.
I feel great when I release any feelings of disappointment substituting it with forgiveness and acceptance. After all a rose is not any less beautiful because it has thorns. Maya Angelou states my feeling ““When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.” or as John Lennon put to song “Let it be.”

The forgiving state of mind is a magnetic power for attracting good. Catherine Ponder9ac43cac0f6a5b021859ed08f71d0194.jpg

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
― Hermann Hesse

Great timing, to re-read this!

As I read this, I remember that phase, and I can see from where I am, and it just gives me a pause to appreciate all of the different phases and the movement, the progression, all the way up to where I am now.

I am looking at choice.  I am looking at my responsibility, my active participation in forgiveness.  

This is important, because this is the single gateway to accessing healing and freedom.  Transformating my experience of my heart.

Its helpful to read this.  Peace is priceless.  

Any thing that steals your peace is too expensive.

forgiveness+sets+us+free.jpg

Forgiveness set your spirit free to soar to amazing heights of love, acceptance, grace and peace.

rising-sun-and-flying-gulls.gif

Yes, learning to live well, and learning to proactively choose Bliss.

From time to eternity is a blink of the eye, literally. 

I choose to be pain free, judgment free.  And with every failure, I again and again, choose bliss and surrender...

I proactively choose daily meditation in exchange for injury and indignation.

I surrender all!  

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content