login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Happiness-Sharing [Quotes You Appreciate]...1

Happy thoughts just seem to add to happiness…I’ve chosen some quotes which resonate for me in this area. I choose to utilize this thread as something that engages my spirit in a joyous healthy wonderful way. Feel free to share your own quotes which work for you… And may all the words we share fill our hearts with joy.
Happiness Quotes
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Express yourself the way you choose, and share ★Happiness Quotes You Appreciate
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~
af718c44ddb0a21f62b88e3d2d61999a.jpg
ab9ca2d6c215e4f80e8db428083acb7b.jpg

"Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands,
but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is."
Maxim Gorky

f8de40327ecf904742599037f89da151.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeadBCzq1l8hbtzrAl7IjfAS1lwNmUhg1pkrbPT1xqIgi5oop3agnew-10-depression-quotes-that-may-change-your-life-4.jpg

3893be88133b4a0c306e6950aaac4e1b.jpg
Happiness-dwells-in-the-soul.jpg

fb32ea80f2c9057a60c39deb51f49cfe.jpg
Definition-Lets-briefly.jpg

I enjoy life and it shows 

FUN

• Image result for wellco.com selfcare quote pics

Favorite quotes from spiritual teacher and intuitive healer Matt Kahn

Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.

Elbert Hubbardff29cee2a127640608724f63083dd280--healthy-mind-happiness-is.jpg

45c7596cba48f382a2a01cb4bc936977.jpg

2669e5ed9bb5f71c68143d160d72d223--good-thoughts-positive-thoughts.jpg

I have the power to create my reality

FUN

Knowing something is not as good as liking it. Liking something is not as good as rejoicing in it. Confucius

FUN

In this moment, I am happy and happiness is meMy thoughts create my reality 

FUNI AM ENJOYING THIS MOMENT — NOW

•  I ENJOY BEING ALIVE
  •  I AM ALIVE

The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. ~Albert Ellis

good things

ebf961d4982558084a675679de1612c9.jpg

Happiness-279x300.jpg

84b2e47a9cbb97d515a17f6c209a17f6.jpg

scientifically-happiness-is-a-choice-it-is-a-choice-about-where-your-single-pr-403x403-nk8zdt.jpgSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
Aesop

“Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
Abraham Lincoln

Tag: Happiness Quotes

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

The true perspective is love in the big picture, welcoming absolutely whatever comes up, and aiming at the highest good without disappointment at whatever happens. Every event has the seeds of positive value. Chuck Turner

I Am living a Divine plan

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” Denis Waitley

In response to Poppy’s post:
In response to Nancee1953’s post:
wonderful quotes thanks guys! They do me good(:

“Approach your day with this thought: I see and expect wonderful things, and that is what I experience.”
-Doreen Virtue”.

In response to Peace,Focus&Smiles’s post:

Good things are happening every day. They are always around. Sometimes it is hard to see them unless you think you are going to find them. There is joy in the hunt— like finding Easter eggs.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

“Shine your soul with the same
egoless humility as the rainbow
and no matter where you go
in this world or the next,
love will find you, attend you, and bless you.”
― Aberjhani

thanks for sharing Poppy & Nancee…happiness quotes are so varied out there..though they have something in common…they bring smiles(: blessings(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I reposted that tune to a music thread.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx

“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”
Groucho Marx
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5OdQafeQeIOhVVPicW9sVLwPUM1CdHkXZe2q5MsU7Dk301RO1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic. John Henry Jowett

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~ The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. James Oppenheim

• ~
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTtw6lWO_jDnmt_-u1iSwkCrDGHB8YG8OdH0UI0TFIJePlEkK1gg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. ~Marthe Troly-Curtin
  • ~
The really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour. — Unknown

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. Dale Carnegie

There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs you have in your head, beliefs so widespread, so commonly held, that it never occurs to you to question them. Anthony de Mello

• ~
      Self-actualizing people enjoy life in general and practically all its aspects, while most other people enjoy only stray moments of triumph … (Maslow, 1999, p. 37) ***~Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.~***

• Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open. ~Rose Lane

• Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy. ~Dr. Robert Anthony
  • ~

• We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. ~George Bernard Shaw

• Life can show up no other way than that way in which you perceive it. ~Neale Donald Walsch

• Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. ~Unknown

• Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ~Confucius

• There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality. ~Seneca

• It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will._ ~L.M. Montgomery
  • ~

• When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. ~Helen Keller

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

By bringing about a change in our outlook toward things and events, all phenomena can become sources of happiness. The Dalai Lama

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“If you want to be happy, put your effort into controlling the sail, not the wind.” – Anonymous

“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” Anonymous

“As a happy person, you radiate happiness to the world. Visualize your light radiating throughout the world, passing from person to person until it encircles the globe.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal.” Norman Vincent Peale

“There are souls in this world who have the gift of finding joy everywhere and leaving it behind them when they go.”

Faber

“An act of goodness is of itself an act of happiness. No reward coming after the event can compare with the sweet reward that went with it.”

Maurice Masterlinck

“The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more He will bring to our mind other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become.” – Ezra Taft Benson –

“Caring about others, running the risk of feeling, and leaving an impact on people, brings happiness.”
Harold Kushner

“Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
Norman MacEwan

“There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind — are always attained by giving them to someone else.”
- Peyton Conway March

Awesome quotes Nancee! Thanks for adding your loveliness here(:

• ~

“Being cheerful and affable with people is by itself half of wisdom.” –Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect and the absence of ego. Love yourself. Love everyone around you. Love everyone in the whole world. Know that your own life is of infinite importance, as is every other life.” Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” Helen Keller

“Perceive and rejoice that life is abundant, that beauty and goodness
are amply available . . . that your happiness is in your hands.”
Paul Hodges

“Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.” Democritus

“The man is happiest who lives from day to day and asks no more, garnering the simple goodness of life.” Euripides

“You’re happiest while you’re making the greatest contribution.”
Robert F. Kennedy

“Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is just out of grasp. But if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” Nathaniel Hawthorne

“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
- The Buddha

“Just smiling goes a long way toward
making you feel better about life.
And when you feel better about life, your life is better.”
- Art Linkletter

“A Happy Day is a day I see all of life
with the eyes of compassion.”
- Rory J. Corsiglia

“Our minds are as different as our faces: we are all traveling to one destination; happiness; but few are going by the same road.” Charles Caleb Colton

“If you want happiness for an hour ? take a nap. If you want happiness for a day ? go fishing. If you want happiness for a year ? inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime ? help someone else.”
Chinese Proverb

“True happiness consists in making happy.”
Bharavi’s Kiratarjuniya, Hindu

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.”
Susan Polis

“Whoever is happy will make others happy too. He who has courage and faith will never perish in misery.” -Anne Frank

“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. “
Groucho Marx

“Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert

“Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” Maxim Gorky

“Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
Golda Meir

“Live with your whole being all the days of your life.
Your reward will be true happiness.” Rebecca Thomas Shane

“Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth. Happiness comes from giving not getting. If we try hard to bring happiness to others we cannot stop it from coming to us also.” Ritu Ghatourey

“Happiness, true happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is at peace, you are happy. If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing else, you can be happy. If you have everything the world can give – pleasure, possessions, power – but lack peace of mind, you can never be happy.”
Dada Vaswani

“There is no one in the world like you. You are the true embodiment of self.”

wonderful to see such wonderful posting … brought smiles(:

Let us encourage one another with spiritual friendship,conversations that are uplifting, and remembrance of our sacred purpose in life.
Ellen Grace O’Brian

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be
Marcel Pagnol

• ~

Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have. Zig Ziglar

“Life is better when you’re laughing.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“If you want happiness for an hour ? take a nap. If you want happiness for a day ? go fishing. If you want happiness for a year ? inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime ? help someone else.”
Chinese Proverb

“Try to be happy in this present moment, and put not off being so to a time to come,—as though that time should be of another make from this which has already come and is ours.”

Thomas Fuller

There is always something to be happy about. Truly happy. And if you have the audacity to find it and the courage to make it your focus, in spite of the countless temptations to dwell upon problems that don’t really exist, you will have learned well, your life will be transformed, and all things will be added unto you. Mike Dooley

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The path to enlightenment is not a path at all, it’s actually a metaphor for the time it takes for you to allow yourself to be happy with who you already are, where you’re already at, and what you already have – no matter what”. – Mike Dooley Notes from the Universe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more He will bring to our mind other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become.” – Ezra Taft Benson

The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. Henry Ward Beecher

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

enjoying contributions whenever you share! Love the positivity we find & create on Bmindful (and everywhere) (:

a quote site you may enjoy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”

Norman MacEwan

“Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.”

Nathaniel Hawthorne

“The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

• ~
    “People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child — our own two eyes. All is a miracle.”
    ― Thich Nhat Hanh

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Greatness is a journey that begins with the impossible and turns into the unforgettable.

Urijah Faber

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

“Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.” Democritus

Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. Viktor E. Frankl

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for alan cohen happiness pic quotes

f1fc7da23ca00fb4e66e83def948b771.jpg

Image result for northrup growing older chemistry  quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Bring-happiness-to-your.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

adc61831a646b1067b40885d88903489.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content