login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What's for breakfast/brunch?

What is your routine in the morning—when you have a bit of time and when you’re rushing out the door? Are there things you make sure you do before you greet the world? (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m not the best sleeper in the world so my morning routine is irregular and inconsistent at best, definitely something I need to work on as I know how important a good start to the day is.

There is one thing I do every morning though. I always make sure I take my vitamins (At least a Vitamin B, a magnesium and a couple of fish oil, sometimes others – Garlic, Vitamin C and Horseradish in the winter, sometimes a multivitamin etc)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Have you ever tried eating oatmeal at bedtime for better sleep. It has been said it increases the serotonin. Beyond the chemistry lesson(: I’ve tried it and it is very good(:

Tell me about the horseradish. What do you put it on?

For myself-I generally start the morning while I’m still in bed with get up and go kind of affirmations— and a prayer of thanks.

Then generally an organic apple. It’s filling and seems to be a bit of an eye opener—I have breakfast an hour later..Something that is a good protein.

I also love to wash my face with Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint castille soap—another pick me up.

I then begin looking over my “list” and see what needs revision and then-prioritize.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Oh yeah in re: to the oatmeal—it needs to be eaten alone—and no added sugar. I usually cook it in water —add a tinch of organic butter and sea salt after it is done.

I believe it should be eaten at least 3 hours after your last food/meal. It comes from a book from the author of Potatoes not Prozac. Potatoes in skin can also be used—but if you’re sugar sensitive—oatmeal is the substitute recommended. If you’d like to see the website—I’ll get it for you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I start off with a cup of hot water.

Then some fresh fruit juice – this morning it was watermelon, apple, carrot and ginger. I like to wait an hour before I eat after this, but I had a client coming for a lesson, so I had to rush a bit.

Because it’s bloody cold today, I opted for a hot brekky, so reheated some fried rice, baked beans, toast and an egg.

Now it’s nearly lunch time HMMM!

Freya

Focus

In response to laurie’s post:
The horseradish is in a tablet form. I dose up with this kind of stuff during winter to ward of the flu. Mel has a classroom full of young kids everyday and brings home all sorts of nasties lol :) I manage to avoid almost every single one of them and I credit my vitamins for the most part :)

Peppermint castille soap sounds fantastic! I have a mild obsession with peppermint haha I can imagine it being a little tingly and very refreshing as a soap, a great idea!

The sleeping thing is more to do with my nose. I have unusually large inferior turbinates which cause my nose to block up after only a few minutes of lying down. I’ve had an operation which helped but didn’t fix the problem. Antihistamines, chilli, peppermint, nose sprays, superbioflavonoids and asprin help too but it’s hit and miss.

I’ve tried hundreds of different things, but I think I’ll end up going back for another operation next year, if I can get some money in. Probably a little off topic for this thread though, sorry!

In response to freygan’s post:
Freya that juice sounds amazing! I used to work in a cafe and made good use of the juicer every single day lol. We have a small one at home too but haven’t used it for months. I’ll have to dust it off and get back into it!

a beer and a kebab – breakfast of champions.

I only had enough mushrooms for half a sandwich today, so I’ve just made some chili popcorn. Same deal, chili flakes and olive oil with a bit of sea salt, omit the pepper though. Put it all in a pan and turn on the element, make sure you put the lid on!

One of my many talents is getting the ingredient ratio’s perfect and getting every kernel to pop. The trick is in the swirl of the pan BEFORE they pop, get them all to the edge at the same time and then let it rest so the kernels stay as close to the heat as possible.

It’s taken years of training :P

My favourite breakfast….. wholemeal toast with lightly spread cream cheese, a few slices of smoked salmon, topped with poached eggs (must be runny) & ground pepper, accompanied by fresh orange juice, followed by freshly brewed black coffee.

Alas, it’s not on the menu every morning!!

“When you have the courage to step outside your comfort zone, life will never be the same again!”

hehe beer. I read in new scientist years ago that a human can get all their nutritional needs from a stout beer and an orange!

The best EVER way to make popcorn is with a popcorn maker, using hot air. I bought one from vinnies for $2. SCORE!

Focus

that’s 2 dollars, apparently $2 is code.

Focus

Lee,

That must be an uncomfortable condition with your breathing. while I certainly hope you get relief, I also hope you don’t have to take too many antihistamines or decongestants. I will say a prayer for your complete recovery.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Breakfast = avocado on toast, lost of sea salt too. mmmmm
and if time permits, a banana and rice milk smoothy :)

@freygan, the code seems to fit lol you “scored” a deal!

lol, I thought I’d fixed that little bug :P It’s better now! Thanks for finding it for me freygan! :)

Thanks also laurie for the prayer!

Slept well last night, up reasonably early. Eating breakfast, a rice dish with bok choy, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and carrots. Pretty plain except for some supposedly ‘fiery hot’ chili sauce I threw in with the oil and not quite enough chili flakes I threw in with everything else.

Also a green and jasmine tea and a litre of water.

Made pancakes this morning. Late breakfast :)

Focus

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:
Lee, can’t wait to hear of some of your juicing ideas, and any one else for that matter(:

Hmm my breakfast today, I’ll start off w/my morning apple.

A bit more into morning, I’ll have some flaxseed and millet toast w/my favorite (bit of) organic sweet cream butter, and possibly a couple of eggs. I’ll see how I’m doing. I’m fighting off a lil’bug and I know I’m winning. So, this morning and all day I’ll probably be drinking a lot of ginger tea, and getting some nice sunshine outside by the lake.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie, after working out, I like to put about 1/2 cup of skim milk in a blender with a banana (or two), avacado and a bunch of blueberries. It makes almost like an ice cream shake. If I feel like I need protein, I might put some whey or soy powder in it.

Most of my juices start with a nice base of apples & carrots. Then I throw whatever else I have laying around inside my juicer. I do pineapples, spinach, kale (be careful of quantities; it can overpower you), grapes, blueberries, pitted cherries, peaches, mangoes. BTW, the spinach doesn’t add any flavor to me, but it turns the juice a lovely shade of green. Some people don’t like drinking green. If you juice the fruits separate from the vegetables (and peel the vegetables rather than juice them unpeeled), you can make some lovely cakes & breads with the fruit pulp. Add the vegetable pulp to your soup bases or broth. That way you don’t waste anything. Oh, don’t waste your time on a cheap juicer. You waste too much food!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Oh yummy MM!

Im on a All Bran challenge, its been 3 weeks now, was meant to only do it for 2 weeks and noticed the effect it caused to my body all over, so thought Id continue it. It does taste alittle bland, I have it with soy lite milk with sliced banana. I love the fact it is high in fibre and protein, more than all the other cereals I used to eat.

I used to eat a fruit basket of assortments of different fruits together, for three years, my instructor told me that I was eating too much fruit, natural sugars not good she said, I cant see the sense of what she was referring to cause I thought unnatural sugars were the ones to stay away from and I hardly eat junky sweet foods anyways.

Anyways I do love what I am eating now, I see results and that is a good thing :-)

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:
Thanks MM! When, I’m feeling a little better, I’d love to talk juicing(:,
a little annoying cold ):

PE:
“Unnatural sugars” are definitely worse for you, and natural sugars have much more wonderful things to offer (and less garbage);though it’s still sugar, and it requires balance with other natural healthy foods, with less overall sugar. And in re:to sugars in fruit-> some fruits elevate blood sugar faster (higher on the glycemic index);need to keep those in perspective too. It requires a lot of research, and everyone is unique; some can handle more sugars than others. Sometimes trial and error w/new ways, is the only way to know what specifically works better for us, despite what research points toward. For me, I eat “lots” of fruit, but balance it w/other types of food, and caution myself w/ fruits that are high on glycemic index.

Maybe we can keep a nutrition thread going on balancing our meals, keeping in mind we’re all unique in our needs(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tomorrow morning is Friday. I usually do something extra for the little ones. I like to make Pumpkin Pancakes with Apple Cider Syrup. I’m not sure how healthy it is, but…

PUMPKIN PANCAKES

Ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (Vietnamese or Saigon, if possible)
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 egg
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons vinegar

DIRECTIONS 1. In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil and vinegar. Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, ginger and salt, stir into the pumpkin mixture just enough to combine. 2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

APPLE CIDER SYRUP
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons butter

To make the syrup, stir together the sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a saucepan. Stir in the apple cider and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to boil; boil until the syrup thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the 2 tablespoons of butter until melted. Serve warm.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I was doing the same as you too Laurie, having a balanced diet along with all my fruits too. With changing to a Vegan diet I made sure all my meals were balanced. Eating 3 years of assorted fruit for breaky, balanced meals and doing hard out exercise at home worked, I lost weight and felt great, it was only 2 months of no exercise, eating big quantities than usual and munching at night that I put on weight, it was then I joined the gym. I think she judged me on first appearance, and by looking at me I must of thought I didnt know what I was talking about lol. What she said sort of made me feel unsure about myself, and then I changed my eating plan to eating Weightwatchers Berry Flakes, and having my fruits for morning and afternoon tea, having normal sizes lunches and dinners and hardly nothing for night, as well as hard out exercise, I have got the same results, lost weight and feel great. Now All Bran and soy milk combined offer more in the way of high protein, which is good as Vegans need high protein foods since we dont eat meat. I am content in sticking with it the morning. :-)

I can go back to fruits in the morning if I want too, I do miss waking up to fresh fruits sometimes, and maybe in the summer I will get back into again, summer fruits are the best! Reassured now that I have tried all possibilites and which every way I go, I will always get the same results.

Healthy eating and excercise go hand and hand. ;-)

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nutrition thread is a great Idea!

I’ve been making my own museli – it’s the best – it’s about 50% rolled oats & bran straws – and 50% chopped nuts, dried fruits, seeds. I make a huge container full and keep it in the fridge. The best is the crystallised ginger I add in the mix – no bought museli has that – it’s the only added sugar I have, apart from whats naturally in the other dried fruits. With a big dollop of thick greek yogurt and a touch a milk so it’s not dry.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Breakfast today was hot and simple – a hash brown, tomato and baked beans on toast. I love beans! and a crunchy has brown to satisfy that crunch-crave early in the morning. mmmmm :)

I like to start my day with a smoothie, this is the perfect breakfast for me because I do not care to eat much in the AM, so this breaks my fast, is healthy, and convenient. It also helped me to cut down, almost out, on coffee intake because it is a drink. I found a great smoothie cup that goes right on my blender, I blend and out the door I go!

mai

In response to maidopo’s post:
mai,(: Maybe you could go to my smoothie-juicing thread and list some of your recipes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Please share some recipes for your smoothies…

Hey MM, I know you have recipes too. I can’t wait to rack these up on the smoothie juicing thread, so I can keep ‘em together. I don’t know about you, but I need a table of contents on 1 page to keep up, these days(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How the heck do you reply to a specific question?

Mai

Hope this helps when replying to specific questions

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m going to go eat my 1st thing in the morning-apple, because I’m starved! Then about an hour later, I’ll probably have a light vegetable omelet w/my hubby before he goes to work. We sautee lots of mushrooms, onions and tomatoes separately 1st, then add to egg. And if we want we top with eggplant camponata by Flora Foods, salsa or a little bit of chili pepper. Now my stomach and my tastebuds are equally focused(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yummy! I need to do a detox after two weeks of eating out in restaurants and on the road sandwiches. I actually drank soda & coffee this trip to keep my energy on high alert as I drove the long highways. Not the smartest decision, but the quickest and easiest in small towns whose idea of fresh fruit is a green banana sitting high above the little refrigerated section of the local mini-mart. Yes, I should have planned better, but when I drove out of my driveway, I was just going away for a small trip – only when I got on the road did we decide to make it an adventure!

So, any great ideas on detoxing from all the processed food we’ve spent the last 16 days ingesting????

To the Lovely MM:
Detox tricks for a heavy fortnight….

1.) Start each day with, if you can bear it, a blast of cold water in the shower to give circulation a boost. If you cant bear it, just as soon as you get out of bed do something invogorating like running vigorously on the spot for a couple of minutes, or star jumps…etc

2.)Cup of Hot water with slice of lemon before any food.

3.) Fruit snacks: Every couple of hours (or even an hour if you are really hungry) eat a portion of fruit and in between fruit snacks have Hot or cold water or herbal tea. If this is too little for your metabolism, add dried fruit and seeds to snacks.
Do this for an entire ‘working day’.

4.) After working hours prepare a meal rich in Protein and vegetables but not too much heavy carb as it will literally stick to your middle!
Something like Fish and Heaps of steamed veg – followed by natural yoghurt with muesli sprinkle.
Avoid bread, pasta, polenta.

This works for me – but I am not a nutritionist (just wish I was) so dont go taking my advice before a qualified/certified person.

N.B: I dont know if you can get this other than from Mauritius, where I get it from, but the tea ‘Ayapana’ is great for removing toxin build ups in the gut and intestine. MM Maybe you would know where to source it??

Anoushka x

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

I’m totally printing this out and starting immediately!! You know, I drink a hot cup of water with a lemon wedge squeezed in it and a pinch of cayenne pepper the first thing in the morning. I cannot remember where I learned this, but I wonder what the cayenne does…

Anyway, I will let you know how this works, but I can already feel it will be fantastic!!

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Sounds like a good jumpstart and plan to me, Anoushka and MM (smiles). One thing I’d add to the invigorating shower is peppermint soap

Enjoy!(smiles)

PS More facts about the soap

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My husband likes to make homemade soap with different essential oils and one that is my favorite that is invigorating is Eucalyptus and Argan Oil. You are right, that is good for detox!!

Laurie;
I have heard you talk about this soap before and it sounds like an amazing morning ‘zing’. Will try and hunt it down.
And, MM – Eucalytus and Argan oil – genius! With the healing properties of Argan (as I only know from reading your website!!!!) plus the stimulating effects of eucalyptus…..this can only be something magical!
Have you managed to track down the ‘ayapana’ tea? If you cant track it down, you could probably make it if you knew what herbs were in the blend – what with your diverse knowledge and access to the treasures of the world! ;o)
Also, the cayenne pepper thing….its really a way to kick start the digestion – celebs believe its a miracle weight loss thing, but really all it does is ‘stimulate’, both your appetite and your metabolism. I think a piece of fresh ginger works a treat for that(along with the lemon)and clears a stuffy nose too!
Good luck with ‘flushing out the nasties’ MM. (my turn to motivate you as you have done for me so many times!!!)
Love, Anoushka x

Ok Gang, I need serious help! (in more ways than one, but let’s just concentrate on breakfast for today…hehehe)

My kids are sick of my breakfasts. School has started and I need some quick and easy recipes or ideas that I can use in a pinch!!

Here is what they are sick and bored to death of:
Pancakes
Oatmeal
Farina *Cream of wheat
Eggs (Fried, Scrambled, Omlet)
Toast w/Almond Butter (or Cashew) & Jam

Here are my limitations:
Dairy Allergy (I can successfully substitute Rice Milk, though)
Soy Allergy
Peanut Allergy
Pork Allergy

HELP!!! Any ideas that are kid friendly would be greatly appreciated!! I am happy with mint tea (or cafe au lait) with a baguette & brie every morning, but the kids are begging for change!!

An apple or grapefruit upon rising for the whole family. That will help break-the fast.

Then breakfast can be:

-a make your own corn tortilla filled breakfast.

I’m not sure how you feel about coconut oil, though I use a tinch for my favorite corn tortillas, also for eggs (if I’m not using grapeseed cooking oil spray). If they choose eggs in their corn tortillas, it will be a new treat. You can add salsa. Veggies, beans or pieces of non-veggie food or great tasty nutritious colorful fillers. Instead of eggs or in conjunction ->can add brown rice and beans (that you’ve prepared in advance in fridge).

PS What kind of nutritious smoothie can you make for them, that ***won’t throw their RDA off ?
**(meaning they’re probably way too young for protein drinks)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks, Laurie. I’ll let you know how it turns out tomorrow!! :)

My son is sick of everything for breakfast too. My daughter happily eats Vegemite on toast everyday, and I love my bowl of natural museli loaded with fruit, nuts & seeds.

1. Grated raw apple & cinnamon on toast is yummy & quick.

2. What about homemade muffins, they freeze well, pop them in the oven/microwave when needed. They could help make them which might give added interest to the final product.

3. Don’t think breakfast food, in Scandinavia they eat everything – fish, sliced meats, pickled stuff, various salad vegetables, make up a nice roll with lots of stuff on it like you’d have for lunch. I know, a bit of bread & a coffee is so much easier!

!If your kids are sick of pancakes you should threaten them to come & live with me where no such delights happen but on special occasions!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

MM, what did you end up doing for your children and their (new) breakfast?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hmmmm…I’ll start w/an apple or a grapefruit. After I can think (w/some food in my brain/stomach) I’ll figure out what follows(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My breakfast is just plain ol’ Allbran in lite soy milk, with an occasionally banana in it sometimes. I have been eating Allbran for 6 months now, I have never been one for this cereal thou after seeing and feeling results after a challenge the company wanted to do for 4 weeks I decided to stick to it.

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:

A little humor here. Did you hear about the man who drowned in a bowl of museli? He was pulled in by a strong currant!(: Te he he

Sorry couldn’t help it(:

Anyway when I wake up extra early I start my day by making my own fresh organic apple juice with a tsp of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. Then I toast a waffle that is non-gmo and all organic 0 fat. Put a smidgen of butter and organic maple syrup. Poach and egg and have a small piece of Black Forest Ham that has no nitrates or nitrites or hormones. And a small bowl of organic spinach. A cup of Hot Pero Coffe made of Malted Barley and Barley Chicory. A piece of fruit and then I am full until lunch!

Peace,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
Wow – what an organised breakfast!

I was running late this a.m and had a naughty ‘quick fix’. Feel ok so far, as all natural – but we’ll see later.

Had an actimel 0% fat yoghurt drink
‘Well woman’ vitamin supplement
Banana
Small handful of nuts seeds and dried fruit.

Mary, your breakfast made my mouth water – guess I should start setting my alarm a little earlier. These days I have been – to do my new ten minute tone – but today I was feeling a bit sore and had a rest…..awww ‘poor me’ – NO EXCUSES – i know! You motivate me mary!!

:O)

In response to godscreation’s post:
ha ha ha

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:

(: (:

Mary

So hungry..hmmm what to eat??? Thank goodness I have choice(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow! all of you out there are so creative. Here in my part of the world we have a big b’fast so that max nutients can be consumed. We have stuffed wheat bread made at home , rice puffs with vegetables, gramflour pancakes, and many other type of pancakes made from rice and lentils or just lentils. Besides one main dish my family loves the fruit as first thing in the morning. Milk is also very important part of our morning ritual. I think the bfast part lasts for almost an hour, some of it while we are getting ready for work and some of it properly seated at the table. I love this meal the max bcoz it offers most variety. I am lucky that my kids never leave for school without their milk, fruit and cereal. They also love to carry their lunch boxes to school. Though we do eat processed portions but largely an Indian meal consists of home cooked stuff so I guess it is healthy.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
WOW, love to have an Indian breakfast once. I have many Indian friends, but none told me about their breakfast.

My breakfast usually consists of a piece of Knaeckebrot (cracker type of bread made out of cereals), cream cheese and jam. Eating in front of the window looking at the mountains (if they are there).
Right now I have home made jams made by my aunt, so my breakfast is especially enjoyable.

…what a wonderful world….

I have a really yummy breakfast that is easy to prepare… (I did it and NOT my husband) :) My kids gobbled it up and I think you would enjoy it. I’ll change the recipe just a bit because I cheated and used pumpkin from my dad’s garden, but I’ll use canned pumpkin for this recipe. Plus, my dad’s apple trees are just bursting still. I used fresh apple juice, but I think Apple Cider (the kind that is NOT CLEAR or filtered) would still work great.

PUMPKIN PANCAKES WITH APPLE CIDER SYRUP

APPLE CIDER SYRUP
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (if you have Vietnamese Cinnamon, I highly recommend using it over regular cassia or korintje cinnamon)
1 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons butter

To make the syrup, stir together the sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a saucepan. Stir in the apple cider and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to boil; boil until the syrup thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the 2 tablespoons of butter until melted. Serve warm.

PUMPKIN PANCAKES

2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 egg
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil and vinegar. Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, ginger and salt, stir into the pumpkin mixture just enough to combine.

PS: I’ve cheated before. I used the normal Bisquick recipe with a can of pumpkin puree and a tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice. I just cut the milk back to 1 1/2 cups instead of 2 cups.

YUMMMIIIIIIIII…..

…what a wonderful world….

MMM..delicious organic apple, sprouted corn tortilla and egg.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1st thing-> grapefruit and hard boiled egg….

A bit later, but way before lunch, a whey -fiber fruit protein drink

• whey fiber protein
  • banana
  • organic frozen strawberries and cherries
  • hemp milk

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to anoushka’s post:
I’ve reread this thread..and I love your ideas Anoush!

I am trying to come up with better ideas for snacks on the minuscule breaks I get at work.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

MM where have you been??? Miss your great suggestions too.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Thanks Laurie – You motivated me to re-read it too!
Great stuff from everyone on here….Also…wheres MM???
WE MISS YOU MARY….!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content