login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Member Pics

Here’s an old pic someone sent me. Man, I thought I was kool back then. That’s me in the middle, the short dude.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

MCM “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
- Mark Twain

You were cool back then now you’re the renaissance man! Yahoooo!

Peace,
Mary

Lol, nice outfits!

I’m guessing circa mid-1980’s???? Those band uniforms look very familiar!! :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

You are correct, 1983! And I’m not quite a short as I look in the picture, actually I’m a towering 5’6” tall! In that pic I’ve got one of my feet on that bench and I’m leaning forward. They all looked UP to me, haha!
p.s.
great quote gc

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Dude – I too was in the band in 1983!
I never imagined that you were around my age!
I would have guessed that you were ten years younger.
Take it as a compliment – I wish that I were 10 years younger.
Of course, ten years ago I wasn’t afraid of 40….

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

Oh Dear CookieMan… I know when I see a gentleman from my era!! :) At 5’6, trust me, you still would tower over me!! :)

Ok, now I am going to find a picture of me in the same era to compare what two mid western teenagers have in common. :) (Me on the far left)

Oh, to clarify, my avatar photo is my daughter, however that is me in the photo (and yes, we do look very much alike)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
And tower over me too (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Okay, Tiny! Your turn!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Great pic MM! Looks like it was taken at a very pretty place.

That pic of my drum line doesn’t have our hats! They were black helmets like the English police use!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Love those high waisted jeans – you look GORGEOUS!
How does one link photos again? I’ve got a nude one of me from 1974!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Hi VIVI! I have that old issue somewhere!!! Miss April, right?

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Show me how to uploand/link a photo and I’ll reveal all.
Miss May actually – and I was only a baby!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

To link a photo (I use www.photobucket.com), just put an exclamation point before and after the address of the photo.

Example: “!http://myphotohere.com!”

BTW, don’t type the quotes…

BBIRISHBUG & VIVI ~ Where are those pics!! I await patiently :)

what a big smile you have, mister mad. :)

and bb: you’ve got amazing classic, movie star looks. The hair! Red Lips!? vavavoom…

nice to connect some faces to names after being nameless bmindful addict!

Don’t I look spiffy in my cubscout uniform!
That’s my Great Uncle Elmer. He was one of the most positive people you could ever hope to meet. A smile for everyone. He radiated energy. Dig those CRAZY pants! And what about those curtains and cabinets?

My Mom and Dad

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I love those pictures… I totally would wear that outfit on your mom and feel at home… :) Hey, I might even wear plaid…

BTW, What a cute cubscout!! You just reminded me that I have NO pictures of my kids in their uniforms… shame shame shame…

My Uncle Harley left this world yesterday. I will miss him. He was a navy pilot in WWII. Here’s a great pic of him in his aviator hat.

Say hi to Mom and Dad for me, give them all my love and let ‘em know I can’t wait to see them all again. Aunt Sue, Aunt Jimmy, Aunt Betty, Aunt Leila and all the rest…

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Sending you a big hug cookieman ,love Flowergirl

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Thank you for sharing about Uncle Harley. MUCH LOVE and PRAYERS for you and your family. As time goes on, may your memories bring you more and more joy…and all that Uncle Harley ‘gave’ to you…show up …as needed to comfort and guide. Thanks for the honor of getting to know you and those you hold dear(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My Niece won Little Miss El Dorado today! Lord, help us!!!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
She looks so sweet and beautiful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I found a site called Family Lobby that you can use to set of a free family website. It looks interesting.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
your niece is such a pretty litte girl .
love flowergirl

I’m sure you will be fascinated by this pic! This is an “Uncle John’s Peanut Pattie”. When my Grandad started Dumas Candy Company he borrowed the money from his Uncle John, my Great Uncle John Herbert Dumas. My Grandad named his Peanut Pattie “Uncle John’s Peanut Patty”. My brother, John, is named after John Herbert Dumas, so I guess you could say he’s also named after a Peanut Patty. Interesting trivia you didn’t want to know!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content