login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bmindful Book Readers Club

I had an idea!

Around my regular routines…like many of us on Bmindful, I enjoy reading…all kinds of books. Much of my ‘library’ can be materials I can read bits of here and there…and get an incredible amount from… This isn’t including materials for say my work… They are more personal choices

I often wonder what it would be like to choose something I want to read cover to cover …and share thoughts with the community. Then I thought…think bigger…(: Think community…It might not be the right moment…or even the material everyone would like to get that involved with….so… here’s the idea:

We can use this thread as a book buddy source. We can list books we are reading or want to read, and others who are interested …can ‘sign up’ to share with their book buddy by creating a thread.

For example, there are 3 books I am interested in reading cover to cover…these days: 1)Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer (never finished it…but I intended to (: ) Dr. Dyer shares the Seven Faces of Intention: Creativity, Kindness, Love, Beauty, Expansion, Unlimited Abundance, and Receptivity

or maybe this (2) one-Power of Full Engagement…another one I had gotten great stuff from.

from a reviewer of book ( Frumi Rachel Barr, MBA, PhD) Emotional intelligence, from the authors’ perspective, is simply the capacity to manage emotions skillfully in the service of high positive energy and full engagement. In order to perform at our best, we must access pleasant and positive emotions; the experience of enjoyment, challenge, adventure and opportunity
3) a book Flowergirl suggested… recently…It is about decluttering your life I haven’t looked into it yet, but I know she is loving it.
What do you guys think?
I see something like this building the community in a variety of ways.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think this is a truly brilliant idea. I think many of us really enjoy reading and also enjoy giving honest book reviews.

There are several books that I have, and I plan to read.

One of them, I have spent time, and I feel would fit well in this community:
The Exquisite Risk Daring to live an authentic life, by Mark Nepo.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Wonderful Kathi! As soon as I narrow my choices down to the next book I want to focus on…based on what works well…for this phase of the ol’ journey…I will post. Your choice sounds like a wonderful one to add to ‘books to read’. Thanks for sharing(:

Looking forward to what others are thinking about with regard to their next book choice…and to possible start a book thread once they find their book-buddy to begin a chat. Who knows maybe many of us will enjoy the sharing so much…it will become regularly scheduled reading to discuss various chapters as we make our way through the material. Possibilities are many(: Ideas anyone?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

music video (: a cute commercial video which reminded me of this thread (: [1 minute & 2 seconds]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content