login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thriving [meanings change as we do]

Let’s discuss

★Thriving [meanings change as we do].

No wrong answers!(: Our lives are our lives(:
much love and respect, selfcare˚

1e9244e02ee74672dfddfe8b210e25ae--abraham-hicks-quotes-amazing-quotes.jpg
quoteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe spiritual life is not a special career, involving abstraction from the world of things. It is a part of every man’s life; and until he has realized it, he is not a complete human being, has not entered into possession of all his powers. Evelyn Underhill

quoteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one. M. Scott Peck

http://www.optimistnet.com/trending
quoteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷYou’re walking the labyrinth of life. Yes, you’re meant to move forward, but almost never in a straight line. Yes, there’s an element of achievement, of beginning and ending, but those are minor compared to the element of being here now. In the moments you stop trying to conquer the labyrinth of life and simply inhabit it, you’ll realize it was designed to hold you safe as you explore what feels dangerous. You’ll see that you’re exactly where you’re meant to be, meandering along a crooked path that is meant to lead you not onward, but inward. Written by Martha Beck

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Thriving—-

Although, at times, it seems things never change or never will change, but they always do. We are always moving either forward or backwards. We are always changing either for the better or worse, but we cannot simply not move or not change. Our mindfulness, and attitude, determines our extent of thriving. When I think about my worst failings or disappointments at the time I feel as if I have regressed or moved backwards and my life has changed for the worse. The interesting thing is…as time passes those (failures) often turn out to be the most forward moving and positive life changing events I have ever experienced. Luckily, my brain still functions most of the time, but with great effort, and I feel I am thriving.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

Poppy, thank you for kicking off this discussion thread so wonderfully. Love how you found the words for experience,journey and thriving! Perfect! Totally relate to these thoughts …though also…loved hearing thoughts of what your journey means to you(:

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Thriving…when at the end of the day you realize you have accomplished something good when you didn’t intend to do it.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thriving is allowing my now not to interfere with my later(:

In response to AppreciatingMoment˚‘s post:

Good point.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thank you(:

In response to Poppy's post:

like that.

~

thriving means allowing myself to take care of myself... no matter how I feel.

Whether I'm feeling wonderful or not ok....

doing good things which promote mind, body, health in a manner needed 

is my ticket

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content