login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thriving [meanings change as we do]

Let’s discuss

★Thriving [meanings change as we do].

1c50809963402417d93d48763d3f1f26.png

No wrong answers!(: Our lives are our lives(:
much love and respect, selfcare˚

quoteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe spiritual life is not a special career, involving abstraction from the world of things. It is a part of every man’s life; and until he has realized it, he is not a complete human being, has not entered into possession of all his powers. Evelyn Underhill

quoteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one. M. Scott Peck

http://www.optimistnet.com/trending
quoteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷYou’re walking the labyrinth of life. Yes, you’re meant to move forward, but almost never in a straight line. Yes, there’s an element of achievement, of beginning and ending, but those are minor compared to the element of being here now. In the moments you stop trying to conquer the labyrinth of life and simply inhabit it, you’ll realize it was designed to hold you safe as you explore what feels dangerous. You’ll see that you’re exactly where you’re meant to be, meandering along a crooked path that is meant to lead you not onward, but inward. Written by Martha Beck

quoteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ“If you want to AWAKEN  Humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation” – Lao Tsu

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thriving—-

Although, at times, it seems things never change or never will change, but they always do. We are always moving either forward or backwards. We are always changing either for the better or worse, but we cannot simply not move or not change. Our mindfulness, and attitude, determines our extent of thriving. When I think about my worst failings or disappointments at the time I feel as if I have regressed or moved backwards and my life has changed for the worse. The interesting thing is…as time passes those (failures) often turn out to be the most forward moving and positive life changing events I have ever experienced. Luckily, my brain still functions most of the time, but with great effort, and I feel I am thriving.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

Poppy, thank you for kicking off this discussion thread so wonderfully. Love how you found the words for experience,journey and thriving! Perfect! Totally relate to these thoughts …though also…loved hearing thoughts of what your journey means to you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thriving…when at the end of the day you realize you have accomplished something good when you didn’t intend to do it.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thriving is allowing my now not to interfere with my later(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciatingMoment˚‘s post:

Good point.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thank you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:

like that.

~

thriving means allowing myself to take care of myself... no matter how I feel.

Whether I'm feeling wonderful or not ok....

doing good things which promote mind, body, health in a manner needed 

is my ticket

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread★NEWEST★★Pandemic of Loving Care...1

8.jpg

q54.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In the last few months it has been challenging to feel like we all are thriving. I am concentrating on surviving. I meet several criteria for being most at risk of the virus. That being said, I feel I am personally making progress in changing to these difficult times. I have not worked since March. I have found ways to supplement my meager retirement income to meet my expenses. I have never been as busy in my self isolation. 

Our world is changing-thriving to become better, more humane. In my opinion, it is time for each of us to do serious self examination and transformation. 

In response to Poppy's post:

thank you Poppy for your thoughts- your thoughts have definitely triggered some of mine-will be back today to share

Though, first in re: to your statement:

Our world is changing-thriving to become better, more humane. In my opinion, it is time for each of us to do serious self examination and transformation. 

So agree with you Poppy...Here are some of my thoughts which surfaced:

I am around so many people daily with an opportunity to ask questions -listen, engage and observe... While many individuals seem to be 'less humane' ... it is currently my view that they are still finding their way in a time that has created an uncertainty that they cannot find an earlier experience to give them any 'answers'

It is my opinion that increasing our patience and ability to demonstrate love to all -no matter what... is often the answer.♡

I agree we need to continue on with our own self examination and transforming

It is through our own loving example that we can remind everyone with all their senses- we truly are all in this together, and love will get us through.  Love is more than a feeling and a way of 'being' (though it helps to bring these places of our soul to the surface)

Demonstrating -with body language... (with mask on- allow eyes to smile) Demonstrating with gestures -wave hello. 

Demonstrating -with our voice -let people hear your smile -when speaking.

When writing - use the energy of hope and joy.
I saw an awesome quote about joy -I hope to share today-when I find it(:

Self compassion and compassion are vital. We need to define for ourselves-what this means-to best give, allow, and receive.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare˚ Allowing Good's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Selfcare˚ Allowing Good's post

This is not the quote I was looking for, though it is one that fits a bit of the energy I am going for:

• excerpt of a passageThe end of fear is a willingness to return to your soul’s natural state of cosmic excitement. It occurs by recognizing every moment as an opportunity to evolve into higher frequencies of light by embracing the most courageous choices your heart is inspired to make. Even when unfavorable outcomes appear, it is a vital opportunity to anchor higher frequencies of light by infusing more passion into your words and actions. In doing so, you may realize that harmony is not dependent upon comfort, nor does it disregard the grace of comfort whenever it arrives. Instead, harmony is seen as a willingness to learn and grow – no matter how daunting, or uncomfortable things may seem. When harmony is not dependent upon comfort, a joy beyond all boundaries is discovered. This is the rebirth of cosmic excitement. It is the emergence of the soul in physical form. It is the dawn of awakening MattKahn.    

Hopefully will add the other one today(:

(never realized how many wonderful  quotes there are around here -until I began sifting through them looking for a particular one! lol)

(along with related personal thought)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content