login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★choosing to see it better

This thread is geared to recognizing….sometimes we interpret things in their more negative light…not as bad as it seems-thread

Old thread….being recycled soon…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sleep apnea.

I think it’s bad because it can cause other problems like high blood pressure, weight gain, depression, unsafe driving, etc.

But on the positive side, I get great naps any time I want all through the day, even while I’m talking to financial clients!

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
Do you conk out on your clients???

Are you being funny? Does this really happen?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yes I’m just being funny. I don’t fall asleep talking to people. But I think it could happen if I let it!

Anyway the positive is that I found a new doctor who I’m very optimistic is going to help me get better sleep. And the other positive is that the apnea has made me exercise even harder to trim bodyfat and jeez I am lean now!

Here’s a little poem I read today:

“I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how grey the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good- bye”

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
LOL. I always fall asleep on financial consultants.

…what a wonderful world….

Great related thread, Success Requires Discomfort

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- does first things first~‘s post:
Actually I love this thread. I always make sure to find something positive out of situations. Especially if it is a situation you can not change, you might as well find the benefit of it.

Just got one discomfort to turn. One of our co-workers is not being very reliable, and everything he does needs to be verified again and again. So this week I already had a few points, which I had to point out to him more than once, unfortunately results were still not the expected ones.

I consulting another co-worker (my super co-worker) how to deal with the situation, proposal was to laugh.
(We have placed our complaints, so it is purely about dealing with him)

So, positive out of the situation, I am learning how to keep calm and laugh about it.

Hello everyone I’ve missed you all. This week has been difficult for me because I accepted a babysitting job for 7 days taking care of 3 girls ages 13, 8 and 1 1/2. While my niece is in Europe. The baby is quite a handful and cries constantly then throws herself on the floor.

Since I am a disciplinarian that tantrum stuff doesn’t work well with me so ignoring the tantrum and going about my business caused the baby to realise that not everone will jump to her demands. The hard part of it is she is soooooooooo cute! The great part of it is my niece is enjoying herself with her husband. In the past taking care of small children would not have been good for me since I love to sing and go out with my friends.

It’s hard sometimes to give up your time for someone else. It was a challenge for me and yet the energy of those girls brought a lot of happiness and warmth to the house.

Peace,
Mary

Hello everyone,

Last week my car got totaled. The girl who hit my car had no insurance. Yet she stayed and gave all her information. My son was driving and waiting for a red light her car was going fast and she tried to swurve but it was too late. The insurance company will not cover the damages because I only had what the state requires. The damage was more than what the car is worth. Yet it is still drivable. For some odd reason I didn’t get all worked up! Which I usually do. Something calm within me felt that everything is going to work out fine. I can still drive the car and it gets me around.

My thought was God/Creator made sure my son was ok and maybe put our car out of commission for a reason. All is well in my world.

Blessings to you all,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
Great attitude!!!!!!!! continued best in everything(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Have been away updating myself on some advanced meditation techniques. Its absolutely blissful. Initially too much meditation was causing my body to heat up and show as fevers and terrible headaches. But now I am in control and cleanse my aura and chakras well before starting. Its showing in my state of well being. I feel wonderful.

I feel wonderful but I am not able to get into a smile when I see kids wasting their time. Meditation has taught me that future is secure and everyone accomplishes his/her goals. Worrying unnecessarily only leads you to the hospital. But with kids I am yet to learn to laugh it off. I am going to get it. I am sure I can learn to be more peaceful and cheerful at the same time.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content