login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★EVERY PROBLEM IS SOME KIND OF OPPORTUNITY

What I do when i get into a mood is, I remind myself of a couple of principles:

One: Virtually nothing outside of me is determining how I feel. I am determining how I feel by how I think about the conditions, ect..outside of me.

Reminding myself of this puts both the responsibility and power of my life back on me. Which I think is a good thing.

Two: Problems are dualities. In other words, every problem is ALSO some kind of opportunity.

If we didn't have problems, we wouldn't have opportunities. And opportunities are what we need to advance.

WITHIN EVERY ADVERSITY IS A GREATER OR EQUAL BENEFIT” (Napolean Hill)

When you truely understand those words, it completely turns your thinking around. You start to see opportunities, benefits and gifts every where.

And then thirdly, I remind my self of the following quote, so that I have a very, very clear reason to get myself into a good mood

THE UNIVERSE IS RESPONDING TO HOW WE FEEL” (Abraham Hicks)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

This is really great Robert!
Thank you!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Robert’s post:
IF ONLY THAT WAS ONE OF THE 8 SUBJECTS TAUGHT IN SCHOOL,INSTEAD OF
GEOMETRY OR SOMETHING.
ALL THE TEXTBOOKS SEEM TO HAVE THE SAME TITLE ON THE COVER.
JUST LEARN THIS AND YOU’LL BE A SUCCESS
ON THE OTHER HAND IT DOES ANSWER THE QUESTION I USE TO PONDER ON
OCCASION.“WHY DID MY MATH TEACHER ALLOW ME TO GET AN HOURS SLEEP
EVERY CLASS?

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

While this thread title makes good sense to the ears, it is really quite profound to the spirit. When you confront an area that once felt blocked and begin to see not only an open path …though one that simply invites choice… which you sense as expansive …because you choose that focus instead of victim-land…your world becomes more like your own DisneyWorld (:

Think about anything you’ve already mastered that you thought you’d never enter into to…or complete….It was once a window you pushed your nose against…like you were looking in as an outsider…and then something eased in your heart, and your passion for whatever it is grew…and you did something…anything…and the path widened big enough to see…and narrowed enough to find a piece to enjoy…with faith….and then…whatever the result was… it was your joyous result…it was your path…and you looked back and said problem? what problem? It is simply a set of circumstances & it all is well now & progressively better better better(: Robert I enjoy the joy triggers I get from your threads…Once again thank you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

George’s theory

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

With everything that has happened to you, you either feel sorry for youself or you treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose ~ Wayne Dyer

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

AFFIRMATION:

The world is filled with many opportunities – I have the key to open any opportunity in my path!

81f81a7f8c970ac65a683caf75cf1ec9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content