login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Life is full of choices

Yesterday was a great day. As I look back on yesterday, and the few days just prior to it, I am filled with quiet Awe…

I finally decided to register for the fall 2015 semester. I have never been one to wrestle with indecision, and boy, every day, I wrestled and wrestled. Then, suddenly, calmly, I walked directly over to the phone, and I just said, “Yes, I’m confirming registration.”
The choice was very quiet, unemotional and I realized that “Its just a choice”…

I chose the path below me.

I chose to path that would cause me to be in the company of people whom I would definitely want to be with. And, when I did, I knew in my spirit, that I was going to be alright.

I did find a valuable distinction, which I hope other people may also find to be valuable.

Circumstance: I could have done so many other important things with the money, instead of going back to school. Circumstance: I should have done this program 10 years ago. I’m older now. Circumstance: My daughter needs her education more than I need another degree.

Life is full of circumstances. And, the truth is we decide for ourself what is the most valuable. We still get to choose.
We are the creators of our life.
Circumstance are always popping up. There are always reasons why we make the choices that we make.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Kathi, thank you for sharing… & wonderful thread! I appreciated hearing these choice -events and the process involved(:
I love quiet Awe… beautiful!

I love this statement: There are always reasons why we make the choices that we make.

It is such a freeing place to acknowledge…that it is always up to us.

Woulda Shoulda Coulda’s are often destroyers. Sometimes they are ground breakers…to let us know we need to get in touch with our heart for this time and place in our lives.

It has been my experience, others can suggest,we can do a “life-review”

Though it is us and only us…within our own heart-space, self appreciation & prayerful guidance which can allow the space for this/that… and determine its true fit.

The baby steps to our adult happy places are really monumental steps because we are being true to ourselves

Wonderful stuff Kath! Joy! and I would love to see this thread evolve…choices…wonderful topic(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content