login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★In thinking about the future...[discussion]

In thinking about the future…..

share as openly as you like….
———————————————————————————————————
For myself, I do a lot of sharing with my hubby, only my closest friends, and in many ways on this site (with wonderful people here) or in more vague ways on threads…though not vague to me. On a forum, I will be open…though not ridiculously open…because this is the internet. Though there is much I can say…and I’m sure others too could find this helpful…Forums can be helpful in a different way than journaling or sharing with a specific person…
so that’s the intent of this thread(:
This is exactly the overarching intention we have in our home…

Focus on getting in touch with our inner self…

Not really that long ago while choosing to change course with things myself/and family unit were focusing on… toward our new stage of life…The work involved was initially feeling WONDERFUL.

We were passionate about its possibilities… And then as time went on…I found myself squirming to meet my lists…with current work and ideas we wanted to bring to fruition…for our not so future-future(:

And in turn..squirming with my family unit…and then squirming some more when I arrived at current place of business. Everything was about-getting it done…and time running out.

Ideas and time management …wasn’t the issue.

It was forgetting the whys of the ideas. If I would’ve checked our lists/ideas/directions without heart…all would’ve seemed well & yes…good. Though… the reason for it all went deeper than ‘the next right thing’. It was intending the next right thing with the love that we desire in all we are…and all we want to experience, and world we enjoy connecting with …coming from that wealthy place inside as individuals and the wealth we decided upon (not materialistically).

It was the bringing it home…(inner wealth) and to the inner wealth of the union which existed & created in my family…which needs the same reinforcement.

Since that time… all has created a flow of its own.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating,

I am grateful for all that you are comfortable sharing.

I also appreciate all of the awesome threads that you generate. You are obviously better at computer technology than I am, and I frequently go back, and appreciate all the amazing photos that you are able to find.

We all have gifts and we all get an opportunity to grow through one another. I have so many people who have had a significant influence over me, and I am better because of their influence and contribution.

Thinking about the future as well, and for me, I am empowered by saying that the future is here right now, riding next to me! The future starts now.

I reclaim my center, and I reclaim my authentic and full self expression. I will not be defined by circumstances. I am greater than my circumstance. I will however take full accountability for those same conditions and circumstances. And, I choose to be authentic, sincere and kind to my Self. I love all that I am up to right now, and I enjoy the people with whom I encounter. I trust that God is faithful in all of His promises.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

will return…things to do in my present for short term & long term future. will continue…

• In thinking about the future…..

• share as openly as you like….

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today was truly a day of creation.

I was having that same uncertainty about whether or not I should complete my registration for the fall 2015 semester. I have been on the fence about this for a while. And this morning I was having considerable anxiety – back and forth, yes then no…

Well, my 3 words for my Self today from a different thread were: Kick ass, possibility and celebrate.

Well, I went for it, and have been in communication with the University, and I have committed to the registration!

As I surrendered to the process, all of the anxiety and uncertainty melted away, and what came up, in an orderly fashion were actually a number of manageable things that needed to be accomplished.

There.

Its done.

I am on court with my career, and the journey has begun!! I already feel that I have been Guided in the right direction, and, like planting seeds in fertile ground, I have sown seeds of possibility and promise!

I am pleased!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content