login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★(Community) Bmindful Positive Affirmation

To All the Bmindful community,

I have so much to be grateful for. When I first joined this website, I was going through a major life transformation… In the beginning, I had no idea of how much I would grow and how much I would soon be influenced by the growth and the wisdom of others.

Thank you all for sharing…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

You never know exactly what caused someone to find and locate this particular website.

We get so many new visitors, or vastly different backgrounds, ages and socioeconomic backgrounds. Such diversity! I am touched by our diversity and by our willingness to come together and share in our positivity and our affirmations.

I use this website daily. When I first started using this website, I really was not able to take in the community at first because of was overwhelmed with my personal situation. I only focused on my affirmations. Then, slowly I began to check out everything available on the site. At first, I felt uncomfortable as the affirmations were very revealing, just as my affirmations were revealing.

I guess my point is, new people come on here everyday and there are many different reasons why they visit.

The thing that sets this website apart is having access to a decent community who dwell in positivity and who are able to be open and honest at the same time.

While some people want to post about books or events, and extract positivity or identify measures, or that relate good advise on how to improve things such as your productivity, boost your self esteem, improve communication skills, ect. ect. I find that its also refreshing for those people who share from their current lives, whats actually happening now and finding current members who can relate to a current situation.

My point is the value and structure that the Bmindful community provides its members is of great relevance and a great wealth.

I hope that we can grow our community with such community mindedness and openness that is both life affirming and a reliable source for creating health, healing and lasting happiness.

Sending you all JOY!

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Wonderful thread for Bmindful & this time of year(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content