login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Am I attracting what I don't want ?

I hope this doesn’t sound silly but it is a question related to LOA and how you attract what you think about .We have lived in this house for 19 years on Tuesday ( we moved in my 40th birthday so easy to remember ) and for practically all of that time I have wanted to move and have repeatedly said and thought “I don’t like this house ,street ,area “ “ I hate living here” “I can’t wait to move” “I can’t stand this house “ “this kitchen drives me mad” and have for many years neglected the house and garden ,partly through mental and physical health challenges ( particularly back problems and depression)

Now unless I can find employment within the next two weeks at the most I cannot pay the rent and other bills and our housing association are very quick to reposes houses when rent is not paid .Because I am a student in receipt of student loans I can’t get any financial help from benefits.I am really hoping for a job that a friend has told me about .

I suppose what I am asking is “am I attracting losing this house by my thoughts and can I turn it around very quickly if I am doing that .”

I am grateful we have a home and we have been de cluttering and decorating .I am going to smudge the house with sage and start giving it a lot of TLC ,maybe even do a little house blessing on Tuesday with candles lit ,flowers from the garden and little gratitude cards .

I would probably like to move eventually but certainly not by being evicted as we would not get another house and have no family to go to .

This has been on my mind for a while and I am so grateful to you all for this space to ask about it

I believe we are always creating paths…

• ~

I learned I had to ‘let go’ of what I loved/wanted/needed to not only appreciate life and what was waiting for me …though to better hear what my heart was directing me to act on… and claim…at this time in my life…

Getting clear is a lovely day to day/& or moment by moment…process. I stopped hanging on with my teeth & cleared the path to my heart. Letting go…can still involve loving what we love..it just releases the need for a very specific outcome. Because the outcome may turn out better than our dreams(:

The results often have been peace and clarity & more joy. I can hear the sound of my own laughter again. I’m making choices which fit this life phase. I’m tuning out inner and outer critics. And btw, I have less need to tune out…because what I’m tuning into is so much more real & kind for my today .

And I’m so joyful for all the heart dreams you’ve been adding to your life. My best to you always(:

love to see this thread evolve…gotta run… hope my thoughts at this time made sense…without expounding more

I do understand the stressors you speak of…Just wish I had more time to respond… though my gut tells me….you hear me(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you Appreciating for your welcome comments ,yes you make perfect sense and look forwards to this thread evolving .

My desire is for simplicity ,peace of mind and joy and through your response I can see what to focus on I think .If I let go of wanting to control the out come and focus on these feelings it leaves it open for the universe .

If I show gratitude and appreciation for this house the universe is far more likely to enable me to find the means to stay here .If I go on about moving etc. it will help me do that but not necessarily in the way I would like .Have I got this right please as I get mixed up with LOA .

This has been a very sad house for too long with illness et ,time to change it around

:) Awesome Flowergirl, Appreciating is so right, I am happy for you, continue to show love to your home and everything about your life, it is a “gift”. Remember when we are unhappy and our thoughts are filled with gloom or dread, the Universe responds by giving us more things to be unhappy about. With the dawn of each new day we embark on a new journey. Permit yourself to be totally open. let your thoughts be filed with gratitude and joy in a twinkling of an eye, everything will change magically. Allow change to occur. “Let gratitude be your attitude” and don’t forget to smile, when we smile, the world smiles with us.
May you be abundantly Blessed forever and a day…

Hi Flowergirl,

I believe in your ability to enroll others in to being supportive…

I believe that You are in a position to open communication and to speak with intention.
It is a perfect opportunity for this community to contribute to You and your family in healthful, supportive measures.

Ask them for time and consideration. Be honest. Only being willing to get their assistance, not their judgment. Be forth coming and open, and GIVE them a space to show up, exactly like they CAN, and WILL.

It is always helpful to give people specifics of exactly how they could be most helpful. Assure them of your intentions, willingness and time lines.

Prayer is so powerful, it moves mountains, and miracles definitely happen, lives are saved, the exact thing that you need will be provided, and your community will become a resource of good will and of positivity. Let them in, and hold Their needs for health and prosperity in your heart, and pray for them as you request that they be willing to reach an equitable and reasonable agreement that benefits All.

I will be holding you and your family in my daily morning prayers! And I trust God with every breath! I trust and I let go and I Do Not look back. Sealed in faith, confident that God will deliver You, God will minister to this community and help like you never imagined will FLOW like a peaceful, tranquil river…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Appreciating˚‘s post: It is about staying connected to your hearts desires. While staying at your lovely home… love it…and know wherever you are it will be loving…because you bring your loving heart with you. When or if it becomes time to leave…you will know and you will be ready & you will be able. (these are my feelings/beliefs)

• ~

…I deleted a bit from 1st my response this morning because it had gotten so long…and I needed to go to work… Glad comment was understood…So glad to see others respond to your thread flowergirl/everyone had wonderful thoughts/blessings.

Hope you return with more of your ideas/feelings/thoughts..and we continue to share on this topic. It’s a very good one…one I’m sure we all could gain from…the journey is encouraging, supportive & however one chooses to view it(:

you may like this link in re:finances “:http://www.healing-affirmations.com/breakdown-your-blocks-to-abundance-heal-your-relationship-with-the-energy-of-money/
affirmations in question form afformations

Why am I open to the idea that doing what I love could bring me abundance?

Why have I let go of resistance?

Why am I now open to receiving?

I create and re-create my experience with every breath, so I choose, positive, conscious, creation!

Why do I feel so expansive now?

Why am I at peace with the energy of money?

Why am I able to receive?

Why am I happy to receive?
HealingAffirmations.com
Copyright © 2015

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bumping this up to return to later on

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content