login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Fresh Eyes- FRESH JOY

• Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it. ~Rumi
  • ~

It has been said living in the past or the future keeps us from living in the now…Though, the past and the future have their positive place too…

Having recall for positive feelings of the past can sometimes assist our positivity today… For example, while going to work the other day I was observing the fresh new feeling of my environment…It was a beautiful feeling. The areas I was passing were not new at all…oh though it all felt so(:

The newness-feeling reminded me of… one of the moves of mine… when moved out of state on my own … 4 decades ago… Everything I looked at…I mean everything made my senses wake-up…wake-up to a fresh new moment…and anticipation for life…just as it did when I had moved cross country … anticipating new adventures (in everything]

It is wonderful to create those places inside to experience the world with that ahhh feeling… and say this is where I live…[in ones heart and or environment] and I don’t have to travel around the world to enjoy.

Though,some days when caught up in the schedules of daily life…that fresh experience blends in with ‘everything else’ … the everything that doesn’t do our journeys justice.

This thread is geared to experiencing people, places and things with fresh wondrous eyes & spirit. What has your experience been with this?
Appreciating˚

You’re not the same person you were ten years ago, ten months ago, or even ten minutes ago. Neither are your loved ones, your friends, your acquaintances. See others as they exist in the present moment, not as they existed in the past. Brian Weiss
★ღ✰˚ ✰。

items with overlapping significance
pdf Letting Go..What to Let Go Of

• ** threads with overlapping significance in process…

This thread is geared to experiencing people, places and things with fresh wondrous eyes & spirit. What has your experience been with this?

• ~
    To increase our mindfulness is to increase
    our effectiveness. What is the one thing
    you can do to become more mindful?
    Don’t blindly listen to all the authorities.
    Research can only give you probabilities
    that are then translated by the media and
    professionals into absolutes. This means we
    don’t avail ourselves to other possibilities.
    Remind yourself that since everything is always
    changing and because it looks different from
    different perspectives, certainty is a mistake.
    Certainty leads to mindlessness because
    we stop actively noticing new things.
    The power of the mind is extraordinary.
    If we increase our mindfulness, we
    increase our overall effectiveness
    and improve our wellbeing
    Ellen Langer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved to organize thread/update over time. thread created July 2015 Would love to continue adding to this topic, and looking forward to others joining in(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to “Appreciating˚‘s post”,

Thank you Appreciating!

This is an amazing thread.

I enjoyed your first question: What has my experience been like with wonder?

My experience was probably very common: I had tons of expectations, and then I was assailed by reality of growing up, learning to become successful at keeping minimum wage jobs, and still know that I wanted so much more.

My personal experience with wonder did get tuned way down as my focus on my profession became a singular focus. I paid a high price and I did not even know the costs, until I explored my Self and my journey.

Most recently, my experience of wonder has been aroused, even yesterday…
It involves a story about forgiveness…
I am sparring you the story, as its lengthy, and does not serve the purpose…
It involves forgiveness of a friend. Yesterday, an opportunity suddenly and unexpectedly arose for forgiveness, and it was like an open door.
With little hesitation, I quickly wanted to make peace over the offenses, and my spirit held nothing back…
The wonder: I have a few things that I would like to say.
First, I thought about my father. And, I felt a sense of awe and wonder.
Then, I thought about my Self, and about my willingness to forgive, instantly.
And, I was in a brief state of weightlessness, like floating and being carefree and unconstrained… The wonder lasted for about an hour, and I felt free, creative, and just joyful and kind of playful, light hearted and unburdened.

I felt Alive! And I also felt like nothing was going to take this feeling away! I felt unreachable, and unstoppably free!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Thank you for kindly thoughts & for sharing so openly(: Hoping to see this thread grow…your post was a wonderful beginning here(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content