login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Michael Jackson (2 of 2 threads on Michael Jackson)

What were/are your thoughts and feelings about the recent death of Michael Jackson?

Came across this article

PS I’m adding this edit to this thread, I thought I had started a different thread re:Michael Jackson and I did. Here it is with music

Whoops I thought I had started a different thread re:Michael Jackson and I did.
Michael Jackson History

Here it is with music

lots of links were broken-this is what remained(:
I think you’ll find these clips very enlightening. There are more than one, but short

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Thankgoodness for a decent article:
I almost didnt want to read this as I am appauled by the number of cruel things that have been said even after hearing about his death. There were cruel jokes being circulated and rumours about possible suicide and drug abuse. I just wanted to switch off from it. Who knows? Not the press, thats for sure.
The truth to me still remains. None will ever truly know what was going on that poor man’s head. He was a genius in so many ways and an icon to so many people – and the media picked and poked at a mental ‘sore point’ in his life – his attachment to childhood due to his lack of.
At least he knew how to dream and give children hopes and dreams….

Love live Michael…..Rest in Peace.

A full and thankful heart..

Thankyou for this thread Laurie and thankyou for a ‘pro-Michael’ article.
I dont know if its true, but at least it doesnt point the blame at him for a change!

A full and thankful heart..

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

That’s the ugly price of fame. This man was so talented but greedy people did him wrong. People can be so hatful instead of loving the genius of this man. It saddened me the way he died. He was so hurt inside. Dispite his pain he gave so much happiness to so many. He is all new and happy now.

Man in the mirror

Peace,
Mary

I don’t know why this crossed my mind today, but I thought that some of you might be interested. Those of you who really like Michael Jackson ought to give Quincy Jones’s The Dude a listen. You’ll notice how much this album reminds you of Michael Jackson because these were songs that were written for his Thriller album. It’s common for famous artists to have lots of songs available to them for recording projects, not all of them make the cut to the final product. Quincy Jones liked these (rejected) tracks so much that he recorded them anyway. I believe Michael Jackson even sang some of the backup vocals on this album. Among the artists on this album are James Ingram, Patti Austin and Toots Thielemans.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

I really liked it MCM you come up with such cool stuff.

Blessings,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content