login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Next step to healing

If you continue to do affirmations you are saying I can let this go. And soon enough the affirmations become true. Or by all means it will open up new aspects for you.

It will lead you to your next step of healing.

Thinking is usually a mixture of words, sentences, mental images and sensations. Thoughts are visitors, who visit the central station of the mind. They come, stay a while, and then disappear, making space for other thoughts. Some of these thoughts stay longer, gain power, and affect the life of the person thinking them.

It is of vital importance to be careful of what goes into the subconscious mind. Words and thoughts that are repeated often get stronger by the repetitions, sink into the subconscious mind and affect the behavior, actions and reactions of the person involved.

The thoughts that you express through your words shape your life. This is often done unconsciously, as few pay attention to their thoughts and the words they use while thinking, and let outside circumstances and situations determine what they think about. In this case there is no freedom. Here, the outside world affects the inner world.

© Copyright Remez Sasson

Remez Sasson teaches and writes on self improvement,positive thinking, motivation, spirituality and meditation.He is the author of several books and many articles, which you can find at his website at: www.SuccessConsciousness.com

You can find Remez Sasson’s books at:
http://www.successconsciousness.com/ebooks_and_books.htm
Remez Sasson
Peace LOL Jan

Have a GREAT DAY=D

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Wonderful post, joy is unfolding, I’m en route to a wonderful destination, next stop Happiness, “all aboard”.

Hi Jan,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the next step in healing.

Healing is stepping in to wholeness.

When we are whole, we become holy again.

We first have a thought, and then we speak it. Therefore, its important to be disciplined with our thinking. If you are having a repetitive thought, and its not positive, then you need to replace the disempowering thoughts with thoughts that are empowering and life giving.

Therefore, the seeds of our healing and our wholeness begins with our thoughts.
Then the positive thoughts can become the “new normal”.

I used to use little index cards and I wrote down several positive affirmations and I also wrote down scripture, and I studied those cards. I had a stack under my pillow. I also had a few index cards in my purse. And I had little index cards where I worked, and whenever I needed them, I took a minute to my Self and would emerse my thoughts with positive thoughts, and it worked for me. I still write down affirmations on cards…

Thanks again Jan!
Great thread!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Me too Kathi! WOW, I have index cards everywhere, my purse, my bedroom, kitchen. I also find reading Bible Scriptures comforting and wonderful positive reinforcement. “Ask and you shall receive, Seek and you will find.”

tags: affirmations, healing, articles, sharing websites, positivity, high traffic-feel good

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content