login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Rise Above

Each experience is a stepping stone in life, including any mistakes we make along the way.

Love yourself for all your mistakes. They are very valuable! They teach us many things, it is the way we learn.

Be willing to stop punishing yourself for your mistakes.

Love yourself for your willingness to learn and grow.

LOL Jan peace

“Failure and defeat can not touch you if you refuse to accept them!”

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Thank you Jan,

Great, great thread!!

I agree, all of our collective experiences are causing us to grow and become more seasoned and much more worldly. As we gain experience, we learned better on how not to get hurt. As we’ve reached an age of our enlightenment, we learned that we are attracting certain experiences into our lives, and we also learned that we can be causal in the manifestation of our choosing, whether it be related to career success, love, family relations, prosperity, health or healing the world.

For me, I find that for all adults, the act of forgiveness is one of the most difficult, if not life long lessons; whether you need to forgive yourself or another. It is not easy but the main ingredient is patience. Every time the pain is re-experienced, we can actively choose to release it with love. Without love, most wounds will never be fully released.

As we grow, we learn to be more responsive to what (we perceive) the world is asking of us, and the key is that we are quiet enough to learn to listen, learn to trust, and always practice discernment.

Thanks again Jan!

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

One of my favorite quotes:

What is love?
The absence of fear.
What is it we fear?

Love.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Good morning all,

Yes about the forgiveness we also have to forgive those whom caused us pain, we do not need to say I forgive you to the person directly.

For me forgiveness is a healing process that I do to let go of the matter, and to be able to move forward, forgiving meaning so I can move past it without me forgiving people with in me to heal I would be very lost, hope that made sense…

LOL peace Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

So true each and every mistake and the lesson learned is a part of the thread that makes the tapestry of life. We forgive others for ourselves in order for us to thrive and continue to grow.

Yes!!

This Bmindful community does rock!!

I love this community!

I’ve grown so much is the short time that I’ve been here, its really amazing! And its fun!!!

Me too Kathi! All of you are truly amazing. I am so Blessed to be here. I am growing by leaps and bounds, pretty son I’ll be the 50’ woman instead of just 5’1’‘ (:

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I often think of the way the Dakotah Indians responded to a small wrong. When, for example, a young person walked between an elder and the fire – an act of profound impoliteness in their culture – the young person said, simply, “Mistake”. It was an honest acknowledgement of an error of judgment, devoid of any self-recrimination or self-diminution. All present nodded in assent, and life went on.

How healthy such an attitude seems. We all commit mistakes in judgment and we all need forgiveness. If we had the option of making a simple acknowledgement of our mistake and then going on with affairs, how much clearer and gentler life would be. And how healthier would our own hearts be if we looked on the injuries caused us by others as simply the mistake of human beings who, like us, are struggling to get by in a complex and mysterious world.

Kent Nerburn, Make me an Instrument of Your Peace

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content