login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Official Dance for Kindness[Joy]

I enjoy watching this video before interacting with service type work, its filled with awesome 

Enjoy!

Official Dance for Kindness

• ~
    …and let’s say …maybe waking up a little groggy/having a less than perfect start/maybe other things on my mind/ might feel divided of where I want to spend my day…[maybe gratitude hadn’t kicked in yet…]
  • ~
    …and then I remember …when ‘its time’ to interact with a multitude of others with a conditioning & conditions of their own…it is really essential in our world today to remember…to smile…to be kind…
  • ~
    with our voices…with our expressions…with our helpfulness…and bring on the joy(: To do this …it doesn’t mean we deny how we feel..it just reminds us…we may have a choice…if we choose to not only feel better better better for ourselves …though to pass it on…and allow others to do the same(:
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_ujdUBDDHy-NGAvoqmcw8JtzDl7Zp2ZTnJKbI34IXWhPGPOsz

little by little …it all comes flooding back…the big reasons we’re here…celebrate life(:

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

• ~

Affirmations For Today(:
Today, I step into my power as a child of God. I rejoice in my newfound freedom and peace.
I include God in my goals; together, we are creating miracles in my life.
I have within me a power that can do the most incredible things.
I grow stronger in my conviction that nothing is impossible. I put love and joy into everything I do.
I let go of my fears as my heart explodes with newfound joy.
I am filled and thrilled with the joy of life.
I see the good in every perceived problem.
I am empowered with clarity and insight in all my decisions.
Love surrounds me in all situations and conditions.
I am fully in charge of my own happiness. I greet this new day with a song of happiness and hope in my heart.
Today, the artist in me flourishes and I create a beautiful world.
I am the flow of life; experiencing harmony.
I live today as a whole, happy being. I am happy, successful, joyous and free.

• ~
      Appreciate the Appreciatin’ Kathi & Robert(: Thank you for sharing your kindness in this positive environment(:

On the count of I need a little reinforcement/repetition this morning…I’m highlighting the affirmations & video here(: Hope the highlights work for others at sometime somewhere too(:

• ~

***_Today, the artist in me flourishes and I create a beautiful world._***

• ~

***_I am fully in charge of my own happiness. I greet this new day with a song of happiness and hope in my heart._***

• ~

***_I am empowered with clarity and insight in all my decisions._***

• ~

***_Today, I step into my power as a child of God. I rejoice in my newfound freedom and peace._***

• ~

***_I am filled and thrilled with the joy of life._***

• ~

***_I include God in my goals; together, we are creating miracles in my life._***
***_I have within me a power that can do the most incredible things._***

• ~

***_I grow stronger in my conviction that nothing is impossible. I put love and joy into everything I do._***

• ~

***_I let go of my fears as my heart explodes with newfound joy._***

• ~

***_I see the good in every perceived problem._***

• ~

***_Love surrounds me in all situations and conditions._***

• ~

***_I am the flow of life; experiencing harmony._***

• ~

Practice-Random-Kindness-Word-Art-Freebie.jpg

***_I live today as a whole, happy being. I am happy, successful, joyous and free._***
intro video
affirmative prayer treatment
you may also appreciate:
Beautiful Graitude [Louie Schwartz]
Allow the Boomerang Kindness

after just highlighting here…some affirmations…I came acoss a wonderful group of affirmations which are perfect …posted by another member
Here are a couple of the many good ones shared from the other members thread (Nancee1953) which works well for me & this group of affirmations:
I am kind, I am loving, I am happy.
Happy thoughts come to me naturally. I always land in happy circumstances.
though the rest there are quite perfect too(: Grateful for the synchronicity (:

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Thank you Appreciating!

This is rich in wisdom!

I embrace these affirmations!!!

“I have within me a power that can do the most incredible things”

I affirm this!!

That is the nature of JOY, is that it is unstoppable and contagious…

“…my heart explodes with new found JOY”!!!

In response to Kathi's post:

thank you Kathi!

so glad you enjoyed

I enjoyed you sharing(:

In response to ˚WonderfulWellness~selfcare's post:

Awww, bless you!! I have hand written down all of these Awesome affirmations, and the timing is so perfect! THANK YOU!!!!

I am actually going to make a card and hang it next to my bed, so I can keep these affirmations, day and night, keep them in my heart and my spirit! And, spread beauty and joy, and make our world a beautiful place!

In response to ˚WonderfulWellness~selfcare's post:

LOVE this video! 

In response to Kathi's post:

Fantastic Kathi!

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm here!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content