login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Official Dance for Kindness[Joy]

I enjoy watching this video before interacting with service type work, its filled with awesome 

Enjoy!

Official Dance for Kindness

• ~
    …and let’s say …maybe waking up a little groggy/having a less than perfect start/maybe other things on my mind/ might feel divided of where I want to spend my day…[maybe gratitude hadn’t kicked in yet…]
  • ~
    …and then I remember …when ‘its time’ to interact with a multitude of others with a conditioning & conditions of their own…it is really essential in our world today to remember…to smile…to be kind…
  • ~
    with our voices…with our expressions…with our helpfulness…and bring on the joy(: To do this …it doesn’t mean we deny how we feel..it just reminds us…we may have a choice…if we choose to not only feel better better better for ourselves …though to pass it on…and allow others to do the same(:
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_ujdUBDDHy-NGAvoqmcw8JtzDl7Zp2ZTnJKbI34IXWhPGPOsz

little by little …it all comes flooding back…the big reasons we’re here…celebrate life(:

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

• ~

Affirmations For Today(:
Today, I step into my power as a child of God. I rejoice in my newfound freedom and peace.
I include God in my goals; together, we are creating miracles in my life.
I have within me a power that can do the most incredible things.
I grow stronger in my conviction that nothing is impossible. I put love and joy into everything I do.
I let go of my fears as my heart explodes with newfound joy.
I am filled and thrilled with the joy of life.
I see the good in every perceived problem.
I am empowered with clarity and insight in all my decisions.
Love surrounds me in all situations and conditions.
I am fully in charge of my own happiness. I greet this new day with a song of happiness and hope in my heart.
Today, the artist in me flourishes and I create a beautiful world.
I am the flow of life; experiencing harmony.
I live today as a whole, happy being. I am happy, successful, joyous and free.

• ~
      Appreciate the Appreciatin’ Kathi & Robert(: Thank you for sharing your kindness in this positive environment(:

On the count of I need a little reinforcement/repetition this morning…I’m highlighting the affirmations & video here(: Hope the highlights work for others at sometime somewhere too(:

• ~

***_Today, the artist in me flourishes and I create a beautiful world._***

• ~

***_I am fully in charge of my own happiness. I greet this new day with a song of happiness and hope in my heart._***

• ~

***_I am empowered with clarity and insight in all my decisions._***

• ~

***_Today, I step into my power as a child of God. I rejoice in my newfound freedom and peace._***

• ~

***_I am filled and thrilled with the joy of life._***

• ~

***_I include God in my goals; together, we are creating miracles in my life._***
***_I have within me a power that can do the most incredible things._***

• ~

***_I grow stronger in my conviction that nothing is impossible. I put love and joy into everything I do._***

• ~

***_I let go of my fears as my heart explodes with newfound joy._***

• ~

***_I see the good in every perceived problem._***

• ~

***_Love surrounds me in all situations and conditions._***

• ~

***_I am the flow of life; experiencing harmony._***

• ~

Practice-Random-Kindness-Word-Art-Freebie.jpg

***_I live today as a whole, happy being. I am happy, successful, joyous and free._***
intro video
affirmative prayer treatment
you may also appreciate:
Beautiful Graitude [Louie Schwartz]
Allow the Boomerang Kindness

after just highlighting here…some affirmations…I came acoss a wonderful group of affirmations which are perfect …posted by another member
Here are a couple of the many good ones shared from the other members thread (Nancee1953) which works well for me & this group of affirmations:
I am kind, I am loving, I am happy.
Happy thoughts come to me naturally. I always land in happy circumstances.
though the rest there are quite perfect too(: Grateful for the synchronicity (:

I Am the

Thank you Appreciating!

This is rich in wisdom!

I embrace these affirmations!!!

“I have within me a power that can do the most incredible things”

I affirm this!!

That is the nature of JOY, is that it is unstoppable and contagious…

“…my heart explodes with new found JOY”!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

thank you Kathi!

so glad you enjoyed

I enjoyed you sharing(:

I Am the

In response to ˚WonderfulWellness~selfcare's post:

Awww, bless you!! I have hand written down all of these Awesome affirmations, and the timing is so perfect! THANK YOU!!!!

I am actually going to make a card and hang it next to my bed, so I can keep these affirmations, day and night, keep them in my heart and my spirit! And, spread beauty and joy, and make our world a beautiful place!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to ˚WonderfulWellness~selfcare's post:

LOVE this video! 

In response to Kathi's post:

Fantastic Kathi!

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm here!

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content