login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

˚★Any thought that is passed onOftenenough...

• Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted. ~Robert Collier
    American Writer, Publisher
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

in this moment…where is your awareness? Feeling…Thinking? Doing? Being? Allowing? Resisting?

Or are you in the flow which somehow incorporates all of these in a most wonderful way…. If so..sorry for my interruption….please continue(”

• ~
    If not:

Where would you like to be?

Then Claim it…

What’s it feel like? Any words which resonate with it?

Affirm/Intend it.

Allow it…

Give Thanks.

Done(:

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hello :) I am new to this forum but not new to the laws of the mind. I have been a metaphysical student for the past 30 years and I have discovered what does…and doesn’t work. I wanted to share something about affirmations with your readers in an attempt to clear up some misguided information some may have. Affirmations ARE very powerful if used correctly. An affirmation is merely a statement we say to ourselves or accept from others. If repeated often enough it will be accepted by the subconscious mind and then becomes a belief. Belief is what governs our world. It is not our desires that we attract or even our hopes and dreams but rather our BELIEFS. What we believe, we expect to show up in our lives. The reason so many people fail with verbally repeating affirmations is because our subconscious mind is a creature of habit, it doesn’t react well to change, coupled with the conscious mind not believing in the “new affirmation” makes for a disasterous situation. In order for a new affirmation to take hold and become a belief, thereby, allowing the subconscious mind to make the necessary changes, one must either bypass the “gate keeper/conscious mind” or go straight to the source via subliminal affirmations. Here is the catch! In order for the subconscious mind to accept and incorporate a subliminal message, It must understand the message given. Many people on the web offer the magic cure all subliminal MP3 or video which they claim to be the best. I have experimented and spent many a thousands of dollars over the years with the so-called magic bullet subliminal. Here is what I know to be fact…If you cannot audibly (to some degree) hear the spoken affirmations, NEITHER can your subconscious mind. The claim says the “mighty” subconscious mind hears all…can decipher the hidden messages etc…This is simply NOT true. If you cannot hear something to some degree or understand what is being said…YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. If this weren’t true, then deaf people would be able to benefit as well as people who can hear. Silent subliminals are a waste of money. Fast speed subliminals are also a waste of time and money. The premise is that the spoken affirmations are sped up so much so that you cannot consciously understand what is being said, But here is the catch…NEITHER CAN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. Bottom line, for affirmations to work, they MUST be repeated over and over and over again until they feel normal and natural to you. Furthermore, your subconscious mind will look for evidence to support the “new attempt belief” so if you have none, be ready for a mental fight. Anything that is repeated often enough and given evidence or emotional fuel WILL eventually become a belief and ultimately become a fact in our worlds. I hope this helps anyone out there who is about to or is in the process of spending money they can’t afford to waste on subliminals that don’t work. Best way to make an affirmation stick…REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT and try to find any kind of evidence to support your newly forming belief.

In response to lawofattraction_girl45’s post:
Thank you for sharing lawofattraction_girl45 and Welcome to Bmindful and thank you for sharing your prosperous thoughts here on topic(: Looking forward to your continued participation with us on the forum(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

BOOKMARKING A FEW THREADS(:

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

bookmarking too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:PresentMomentPower˚'s post:

Great thread!!

My present moment power:

Beauty grows.

I am so amazed at the gifts we are given!

Right now, the gift of time and the gift of friendship are priceless. That's the beauty that I've experienced today.

This morning, I wept tears of appreciation...

No words, just a wealth of love, appreciation and compassion for All.

Hope you are all hanging in there, and surviving this coronavirus epidemic. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

My present moment power:

Trust.

Faith.

Surrender. Let go...

Accept that I am Loved!

I am enough.

I find strength and peace in trust.

I trust more and more everyday...

My health is my greatest asset.

I do love this life!

I am so appreciative for all that I have been given!

And I am grateful for all the great and wonderful people that I've connected with and have developed the greatest gift of all...

Friendship...

I spoke to a very dear friend today.

She, her husband and her 2 young kids were with me the night my daughter was born, 29 years ago!!

We are incredibly close, and it doesn't matter how we don't speak regularly on the phone. We're still very close and we always will be!

She recently lost her Mother at the age of 97. I didn't call her, I knew she was surrounded by loved ones, and I would wait patiently to connect. I found out some beautiful news. Her daughter had traveled from Bangkok, trying to make it to see her Grandmother before she passed. But she didn't get there in time. A week went passed, then she found out she is is expecting! My friend is going to be a first time grandma, and it really is a miracle! The daughter is married and has a great husband.

What a wonderful piece of news!

It's a miracle! My bet is that the grandmother who passed knows! 

Love is the gift that keeps on giving!  

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Beautiful post! Great news!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted. ~Robert Collier American Writer, Publisher

e5ffcf2e6133d02aea38663299c36527.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirm-quotes-05.jpgaffirm-quotes-04.jpgAf-Quotes-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

5da0c6bac864d0b43c097b5758853fdc.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

using-affirmations-effectively.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmations-motivate.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

positive-quote2-1576522929.jpg43e1e5d18a634baaed1702e72c8314c1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmations-deepak-chopra-quote.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

negative-to-positive-bubble.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We can change our lives at anytime, simply by changing our dominant thoughts

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

so simple, yet beautifully profound and powerful!

Great one, Mr Brightside!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content