login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Choosing something that FEELS BETTER

WHEN YOU GET IN THE HABIT OF CHOOSING SOMETHING THAT FEELS BETTER, SOMETHING THAT FEELS BETTER, SOMETHING THAT FEELS BETTER, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU’LL HAVE LEFT BEHIND THE MAJORITY OF YOUR RESISTENCE, AND YOU ARE FLOWING NICELY WITH THE RIVER THAT IS THE RIVER OF YOUR LIFE.
AND THINGS THAT YOU’VE BEEN ASKING FOR BEGIN SHOWING UP EVERYWHERE AROUND YOU. AND YOU BEGIN TO DEMONSTRATE FOR THOSE WHO ARE WATCHING YOU THAT YOU ARE A DELIBERATE CREATOR AND THAT YOUR LIFE WILL BE THE WAY THAT YOU HAVE ASKED FOR IT TO BE. AND THAT IT IS NOT ONLY LIKELY BUT THAT IT IS INEVITABLE THAT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT YOU ASK FOR FLOWS INTO YOUR EXPERIENCE.
AND THE MORE YOU FLOW DOWNSTREAM DELIBERATELY, THE MORE THE GAP BETWEEN YOUR ASKING AND YOUR RECEIVING CLOSES, UNTIL PEOPLE WILL BEGIN TO SEE YOU AND THEY’LL SAY, IT SEEMS THAT YOU BARELY HAVE TO UTTER AN INCLINATION FOR SOMETHING, BEFORE THE UNIVERSE HAS SOMEWAY OF DELIVERING IT TO YOU. AND YOU SAY, IS’NT THAT THE WAY FOR EVERYBODY? THIS UNIVERSE SEEMS SO ABUNDANT WITH OPTIONS. AND NOW I’VE GOT INTO THE HABIT OF MAKING THE GOOD FEELING CHOICES. ITS AS IF I WONDER WHERE ALL OF THAT WONDERFUL STUFF ALWAYS WAS. BECAUSE NOW IT SEEMS SO EASY FOR IT TO COME INTO MY EXPERIENCE (Abraham)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

You are reaffirming it’s all up to me (us). There is a choice. One of my favorite quotes by Dr. Phil is “how’s it working for you”. If one is displeased with the circumstances in their life, why continue on the path that leads to disappointment and pain? “To do the same thing repeatedly and expect a different result or out come is “insanity”. Time to start fresh with a new state of mind and create a rewarding and fulfilling life. “Life is but a dream”.

In response to Robert’s post:
I began shying away from many Abe-type ideas for a bit… and then lo and behold I found these thoughts being shared by many others I had admired… ‘everywhere’ [from scholastic theorists to a variety of authors].

• ** related quotes
  • ** Growth takes place when the next step forward is subjectively more delightful, more joyous, more intrinsically satisfying than the previous gratification with which we have become familiar and even bored; the only way we can ever know what is right for us is that it feels better subjectively than any alternative. The new experience validates itself rather than by any outside criterion. It is self-justifying, self-validating. (Maslow, 1999, p. 53).Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
  • ** Always remember, Joy is not incidental to spiritual quest.It is vital. Rebbe Nachman
  • ** May all beings learn how to nourish themselves with joy each day. Thich Nhat Hanh

somewhat related thread Mystical Experience Of Freedom -Joy

…and while speaking to some respected others…another one of my most oldest and most beloved teachers of my life…came rushing back to me…my beloved mom…

She was an amazing role model who had had taught me about the joy of joy. Mom expressed living-joy in so many ways…and so perfectly genuine and right to the core of the element that was Always needed.

So when I start to feel as though I am losing any hard-core direction for all that I say is important I joyfully recall CHOOSING SOMETHING THAT FEELS BETTER, SOMETHING THAT FEELS BETTER, SOMETHING THAT FEELS BETTER, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU’LL HAVE LEFT BEHIND THE MAJORITY OF YOUR RESISTANCE, AND YOU ARE FLOWING NICELY WITH THE RIVER THAT IS THE RIVER OF YOUR LIFE

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What a great thread Robert!

Thank you Appreciating!
that’s a powerful place to be when you come from a place of trusting your
Self, and Co-Creation….
Its awesome!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content