login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★FEEL GOOD ABOUT ANYTHING.

Today i was thinking about how ABRAHAM HICKS said, it doesnt matter what you feel good about, just feel good. Why? Because the good feelings will attract dissimilar good conditions, as well as whatever your feeling good about.

YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE FLOWER YOU ARE LOOKING AT, OR THE OCEAN YOU ARE LOOKING ACROSS, OR ABOUT THE SMILE UPON THE FACE OF THE CHILD: YOU CAN BE FOCUSED UPON SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND BE FEELING UTTER WELL-BEING. AND IN THAT MOMENT OF THAT BASKING, YOU ARE ATTRACTING THE DOLLARS YOU WANT, YOU ARE ATTRACTING THE ABUNDANCE THAT YOU WANT, YOU ARE ATTRACTING THE MATE THAT YOU WANT: YOU ARE ATTRACTING WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU WANT, IT IS ABOUT VIBRATING AND ALLOWING YOU SEE” (Abraham)

So it seems, it doesnt matter WHAT you get yourself feeling good about…. just feel good about SOMETHING…ANYTHING!!!!!

WHEN YOUR HEART IS SINGING, YOU ARE ALLOWING WELL-BEING. WHEN YOU ARE APPRECIATING, YOU ARE ALLOWING WELL-BEING, WHEN YOU ARE YELLING AT SOMEBODY, YOUR NOT. WHEN YOUR FEELING INSECURE, YOUR NOT. WHEN YOUR FRUSTRATED, YOUR NOT” (Abraham)

WHEN YOU FEEL POSITIVE EMOTION IT MEANS YOU ARE IN VIBRATIONAL HARMONY WITH YOUR SOURCE, AND YOU ARE ALLOWING THE GOOD THINGS THAT YOU ARE WANTING TO COME TO YOU. IT IS THAT SIMPLE” (Abraham)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

“It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new world, it’s a new life for me and I’m feeling good.” Thank U!

finances is where I do find it hard to imagine abundance and get myself into a positive place ,so I love this post

thanks Robert

wonderful thoughts(:

• ~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLX54Mq6foP_AAlyUZfBtxgB9IVcjgId9fgrq2UW887yOOJniA

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feeling more than good, extraordinary, I just have to say. Life is truly amazing, in wonderful ways. There is always something to marvel and be glad about from a hot cup of soup to the sun in the sky, there’s always something to feel good and grateful about, so much so my spirit is sailing through the sky…..

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
In response to Robert’s post:

so right! And once that better place is more & more part of you, solutions… or at least a better interpretation/perspective seem to materialize more easily. It really is a wonderful day to sail about. feeling thankful(:

“Think of every single thing that we ‘have to’ do to get through a day as something that we ‘get to’ do… before our turn is over. Everything is a gift.” Mike Dooley!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: your quotes gave me a wonderful heart-smile too(:

I Am living a Divine plan

“Today you are You,
that is truer than true.
There is no one alive
who is Youer than You.” —Dr. Suess

“Don’t be pushed by your problems
be led by your dreams.” —Proverb

A couple of quotes that make me happy!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content