login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★response-ability[& listeningToOurFeelings]

• ~~ ✰~~
  • Affirmations
    I know that my thoughts determine my state of mind.
    I know that my thoughts determine my emotional well-being.
    I love my emotions! They tell me when I am veering off my chosen path.
    I practice raising my emotions at every opportunity.
    I relax and allow myself to feel all the positive things that life has to offer.
    It is easy for me to experience my feelings and learn the lessons they provide.
    I own my feelings and appreciate them for the awareness they bring.
    to be continued…
    source of selected affirmations…Che Garman “:http://affirmyourlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/emotion-affirmations.html
  • ~~ ✰~~
    thread in process… thanks for your patience
  • ~~ ✰~~ …your mind takes on the aspect of your surroundings, and if you’re not aware of what’s going on, your mind can fill with garbage. Therefore, it is very important to be conscious of your surroundings and how they affect your mind. Dalai Lama
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Life doesn’t happen to us – it happens, and then we have choice in how we respond. I believe that we will expand our choices as we realize the importance of staying connected to our feelings and working with them instead of against them. Feelings are merely thoughts that contain evaluative meaning which are entwined with beliefs and subconscious patterns – integral parts of ourselves – and if we choose to listen to our feelings, we can learn more about who we truly are and who we want to be.
    MELISSA KARNAZE of mindful construct

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Emotion = Thought + Meaning
…you can’t feel without having a thought or a reflex-like semblance of one (e.g. – you see a snake from the corner of your eye and you jump back in fear before you can register consciously what happened).* This is because emotional reactions are built upon your framework for thinking, your belief systems, and assumptions about how the world operates. site mindful construct

significant overlapping threads in process
thread you may enjoy from data to facts [Roy Posner]
thread you may enjoy bless everyone bless everything
thread you may enjoy benefits of being present
thread you may enjoy brain facts incline the mind to joy
thread you may enjoy reaction-real happiness [Copthorne Macdonald]
thread you may enjoy 4 Ways To Remain Centered

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The basic difference between being assertive and being aggressive is how our words and behavior affect the rights and well being of others. Sharon Anthony Bower

People can refute your facts, but never your feelings. Sharon Anthony Bower

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. Desiderata Max Ehrmann

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

article “response-ability versus Responsibility (response-ability is cooler than responsibility)responsibility”:“http://mindfulconstruct.com/2009/01/17/response-ability-is-cooler-than-responsibility/ “Responsible means doing the right thing. But what is the right thing? In this complex world of grays, is there any situation that only has one right response that is the responsible one?” sitemindful construct”:http://mindfulconstruct.com/

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~ ✰~~
    related post
    RESPONSE RESPONSIBILITY [RESPONSE]
    The mindfulness difference.
    If mindfulness is being more centered within and aware of others, then this is a practice we need to embrace to prevent reacting and focus on responding.
    Mindful outlines several articles to begin these routines. Let’s apply these mindfulness practices to responding. To respond in a more mindful way, these four steps may help (see link)
  • ~~ ✰~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

to be continued
created & last edited 6/6/2015

• ~~ ✰~~
    thread in process… thanks for your patience
  • ~~ ✰~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feelings and Responsibility -article

-no-one-is-ever-causing-you-to-feel-one-way-or-another a thread contributed by Robert 5-16-16

tags:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content