login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Success

Success

There are two ways that we could define success.
We could define success externally, by looking at one’s financial success. Or we could look at success as a purely inner state, where one could be successful at any given moment.

True success is something we live in. It is not an end state we arrive at.

Tag: Success

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Love this…brief, though speaks volumes.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating!

I am looking at the concept of success, and I am re-defining my interpretation of what success means to me now.

As I grow in wisdom and in kindness towards others, I grow equally in kindness towards my self. I embrace change as I have learned that I can not hold on to any memory other than joy and the experience of love. I realize that I choose all of my current experiences.

I create new patterns now, in relation to my inner self. And I don’t wait for things to occur or go wrong in order to change. In the midst of transformation, sometimes its challenging to see the new self I am becoming. I trust life more evenly now, and I trust in the process of allowing others to find their flow, their journey. I appreciate the feeling of being in a new place, embracing my health and my joy, and living life fully, in the moment.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

…beautiful experience and the eloquence of your description. Its morning music.

… affirming joy of a …a harmonious journey… Thank you for sharing, and thank you for sharing this…your affirmations are wonderful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Success to me now is that I am in a state of experiencing wakefulness/consciousness.

I am centered.

I feel more alive.

I have curbed material craving. I want specific experiences, and while I am still learning, growing, cultivating, releasing things that do not serve me, I am more fruitful, more disciplined and I need less and less to achieve inner peace.

Tag: success

I am at peace now.
I know that no one is responsible for my inner peace.
I feel inspired and now know how to maintain this.

Its a new muscle!!!
I LOVE what this is providing!!

This newness glows and everyday, I am renewed into the now…

I have a new and a daily experience of forgiveness…

For me, to be able to take wounds which I have, and to be able to see things through the lens of “love”, I understand as much as I can dance around an explanation, that my whole entire life really is a remarkable love story…

I am grateful for all of the love and all the beauty everyday!

I love your affirmations!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks!!

My motivation is to keep releasing, keep forgiving, keep embracing freedom!

What started out as an new affirmation for me—
was actually true, when perceived through the lens of love:

my whole entire life is a remarkable love story!!!

If this is true for me, I bet its true for you too!!!

Yes!!! I love finding words for experience.

Though yes it is true for me. My life are my choices. I get what I expect …so I expect better…though without a doubt appreciate the now. I once read not being able to share your joy…is like having a present you couldn’t unwrap. I’m unwrapping now…
love the energy I feel inside Love,Appreciating˚

10504188_l.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My new thought for my self concerning success:

Being open…

Being fearless…

Being willing to create my life and not be stopped by circumstances.

Success = I am totally satisfied with my life!

I am grateful for all that I have and for all that I’ve learned
and my life has meaning,
and its full of goodness, full of bright and loving people, and there is so much to do, see,
taste, and play!!!

Success:

being in the now, instantaneously…
remaining present

this is what I love…

going to adopt these…remembering your beautiful spirit and claiming my own(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Success increases (awareness of) Love

Thank you Robert!

Success:

I am willing to face my fears.
I am willing to give up those fears and doubts and take on being comfortable, confident, collected…

What is missing: feeling gotten…

I am a little shaky.
Not a bad shaky.
A good shaky…
Facing my hopes, not my fears!!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content