login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Reaction& RealHappiness[Copthorne MacDonald]

real happiness-please see lesson 20 by typing in search box real happiness or look on right for lesson 20 real happiness

Finding lasting happiness. Becoming a joyous, loving person. Attaining peace of mind. These are universal human aspirations, and are not terribly far out of reach. The truth is that happiness, quiet joy, love, and peace exist when reactivity is absent. to read more …due to copyright, will leave it up to you to open a link and utilize search bar typing real happiness (:
(I feel) article is excellent
hope you enjoy(:

threads with overlapping significance [in process] :
The Wisdom Page-Copthorne Macdonald

A handful of other articles you may enjoy on same page:

Lesson 1 What is involved in getting a life? How do we move from apathy or a blame-others, self-pitying mindset to full responsibility for running our lives? Joseph Campbell knew the answer. He advised his students at Sarah Lawrence College to follow their bliss. What did he mean by that? He meant build your life on what excites you and draws you to it; find and follow some activity that engages your interest and imagination and creativity. to read more see lesson 1-Getting a Life

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Opening the Heart see lesson 21
    Is it possible to develop a compassionate concern about every person, the rest of life on earth, and about the whole process and all its expressions? I’m convinced that it is, and will discuss three of the many possible ways of working our way to that place of caring and compassion. to read more see lesson 21

actually Copthorne MacDonald is filled to the brim with wisdom. Enjoy(:
Thank You For Taking A Moment Of Your Time To Stop By(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved for related material

˚Reaction& RealHappiness[Copthorne MacDonald]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content