login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

˚The Wisdom Page [Copthorne MacDonald] ~~~~

• ~~~~~~~~~~

The Wisdom Page

• ~~~~~~~~~~

• ~~~~~~~~~~

As much as I would love to share some of the remarkable text from/surrounding this site, I do respect the copyright notice.

I will share some of the phenomenal types of things I’ve found on this site, and would like to suggest that you stop by this wonderful site.

Copyright Notice
The images and text provided to Internet users through this web site belong to various parties and are covered by copyright. The copyright holders want you to have online access to these materials, but do not want their other rights compromised. Consequently, permission is granted only for personal viewing by individuals who receive these materials through direct Internet transmission from this website. Copying of pictures or text to disk, paper, or any other medium for use by others is not permitted without prior written permission of the copyright holder. Similarly, retransmission of these on-line materials via any mode of telecommunication without prior written permission is also forbidden. Only the copyright holder can grant permission for other uses. If you are unable to contact the person directly, email [email protected]

E-mail: [email protected] Copyright © 1995-2015

• ~~~~~~~~~~

From Director of The Wisdom Page

Copthorne Macdonald, creator and director of The Wisdom Page, passed away in the winter of 2011. Cop was a dear friend and inspiring and supportive colleague. He possessed a deep understanding of both science and philosophy, as well as a personal presence and character that embodied the quality of wisdom. Indeed, Cop devoted the last couple decades of his life to the study of wisdom and the ongoing development of The Wisdom Page—the premier website for readings and other educational resources on wisdom.

When Cop passed away, the members of The Wisdom Page advisory board unanimously decided that his website, as well as his monthly newsletter, The Wisdom Page Updates, needed to continue. The positive spirit and constructive momentum of his work was too important and valuable to be allowed to fade into oblivion. Hence, after some discussion, which included the involvement and support of Cop’s wife, Beverly, I volunteered to assume responsibility for The Wisdom Page and Wisdom Page Updates (Name of the newsletter has been changed to Wisdom and the Future).

It is the desire of the advisory board to continue to develop the website, to spread the word regarding this invaluable resource, and to advocate for the centrality of wisdom in realizing the good life for all of us. Acknowledging the vast repository of knowledge of our past, and the inspiration and lessons of those before us who have thought about the ideal of wisdom, we thus, “stand on the shoulders of giants,” as we continue and expand upon the work of Copthorne Macdonald.

Advisory Board

Anne Adams
Leland R. Beaumont
Bruce Lloyd
Nicolas Maxwell
Walter Moss
Alan Nordstrom
Rick Trowbridge

to search this site

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Book Reviews

https://wisdompage.wordpress.com/lesson-20-80%94-real-happiness/

Lesson 20 and many other wonderful lessons …you may enjoy

links will not work…must cut and paste…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content