login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The B-Mindful Movie Studios Incorporated

Share your homemade movies here.

I’ll start it off.

My Shirt

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Hehe :-)

…what a wonderful world….

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Really, Jeff, you did a wonderful job!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks Laurie. I hope some of you guys will post some stuff too.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Fantastic Jeff I really loved it.

Peace,
Mary

Love your work! This is a great idea! :) What software did you use to cut everything up?

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I made it with Windows Movie Maker. It’s a standard program that comes with Windows. Most people have it and don’t even know it. It’s pretty easy and straightforward. I sent the link to a friend of mine who teaches classes on film-making, she liked it a lot which made me feel really good. I’m glad you guys like it and I hope some of you will do something. There are a lot of programs out there that will do the same kind of thing. Pinnacle is one, I believe. The hard part was downloading all of the movies, it took forever. There is an online archive that has a lot of public domain footage. I wish I had someone around here that was interested in helping me get footage. I need a little camcorder or something, then I could really go to town. Heck, I bet I could make a movie if I had a simple script that just called for a few actors. All you would need is a couple of fairly inexpensive camcorders and a high quality mic. Any scriptwriters out there?

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Cool thanks for the info Jeff! I’m on a mac, but I think there’s an equivalent package that I could play with when I’ve got the time.

If you have a digital camera (as in, photo camera) you might find it is capable of recording video? If you’ve only got short scenes it might work quite well :)

I love archive.org, there’s so many cool movies on there and I often like to look at how sites have evolved.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content