login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Opportunity To Simply Be...

• ~
    Love for Love’s Sake

At first glance looking around our world today, one can assume that there is little sense of peace or love. Yet, when we look just beyond the appearances we can see a much greater potential unfolding.

It is true that many are acting from a place of fear and doubt which includes greed, lust, guilt, anger, self righteousness and a myriad of other lower ego based actions. However, there are many more who are engaging in peaceful and loving responses. You won’t necessarily read about these individuals or see them on TV, rather you will encounter them in your daily journey.

Love and peace are qualities we cultivate through the choices we make. It is up to each of us to make this choice of our own accord and equally our opportunity to share this energy from within. No one can do it for us.

So if you wish to see how much love and peace is growing on the planet… be that love and peace and you will begin to notice it all around you. In fact, you will become a part of the very process itself and others will come to know you for this energy in action.

Peace is not a static state as many may think. In reality it is a very dynamic energy that moves in where strife and chaos attempt to control and tempers these situations so that all can be balanced naturally.

Love is the same way. When we choose to love unconditionally, we bring the highest potential into every situation and heal generations of conflict… simply by letting go and loving all involved, including ourselves.
By Harold W. Becker The Love Foundation Inc. All rights reserved.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Choose Peace and Happiness Written by Carmien Owen ***~KnowTheFlow.com~***
There is one magnificent and awe-inspiring field of Unconditional Love. My every thought, my entire mind, activates this field of Unconditional Love.

I choose to identify myself with power, love, beauty, peace and happiness. Each realization of my creative potential instills a knowing within me of the Infinite power available to me. I allow myself to dwell upon love and beauty, discerning it through all events and people as a by-product of the expression of God through all. I experience the flow of peace and happiness that results from this state of heart and mind. I identify with, and am receptive to, abundance and success through my creative expression.

….to be continued

It is a wonderful to share items which one senses as meaningful from their experience. It is of course also meaningful to know anyone else benefits…so again, thank you for visiting & sharing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating!

I sincerely appreciate the quality of your threads, and I appreciate how we get a have community out of this…

I am grateful for all of the growth, the diversity, and for the joy that it brings into my life!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content