login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Our True Wealth is inner wealth

Contact with our inner wealth leads to outer wealth.

The greater our connection between to our inner richness, we increasingly welcome outer riches.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I have been noodling on this thought for the past few days…

I feel like I have been on a rather sudden journey of waking, growth, truth, and perception.

My thoughts about my “inner man” have been liberating, and I can begin to experience my inner man/inner self…

This is a great mystery, being revealed, showing me my higher self, so that I can properly identify with my higher self and no longer have attachment to my lower mind…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Thank you Kathi, for this thread. Here is an affirmation/quote and other affirming statements I've chosen for me which relates to your topic

louise-hay.jpg

Today I Am connecting with my inner spirit, and I'm allowing the Good I AM

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

7270a860a3e518f98d0fa36c940e7a79.jpg

3b5aa16f5681ed7fe8e52f86b3f9cf86.jpg

CIRCLE.gif

inner-and-outer-wealth-the-heart-to-be-happy.jpg

1262.jpg

The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. – William James

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I enjoyed these awhile back, and found out I still like them(:

Hope you find something reinforcing & inspirational too!

12 Truths To Remember Who You Really Are

©2016 TUT (The Universe Talks)

You might enjoy this one also

"Set your intentions from an honest heart place, from a place of love" 
to read more:

how-to-set-an-intention-that-gets-you-what-you-truly-want
©2016 TUT (The Universe Talks)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYK4wcN9RrEtlBhJTpcjuZ0urbIKvi6PbcBrm-R-fFfAQ_UW3v

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

gowithflow.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdOEhpE_dJXfYub4cAddEPq9WaAusfZoz4ENZvOpJCPoh3OEuyawD083m7FVsAEy2y0.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post:

And the more you share your inner wealth, the more you will have

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Absolutely!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love this thread!blessings-quote-8-picture-quote-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Mr Brightside's post: In response to SphereOf AbundanceResilience&Joy˚'s post

I seem to have started this thread and never came back!

Thank you both for your comments. I apologize for my belated absence.

I find that, for me, my inner wealth is not changing but its me that has fluctuations with my experience of my inner wealth.

Our world has just gone through this pandemic, and, the world is still reeling in change.  The world is still attempting to "get back to normal."  But, there is no getting back.  There is only being in this moment, and learning/re-learning to be in this moment. 

It is easy to experience overwhelm.  However, it is also an opportunity to revisit this thread, and re-connect with the vastness and the wholeness, the perfection of this "inner wealth," where learning isn't a means of suddenly reaching our potential, but rather a means of developing it.

I choose to connect with my inner wealth. 

I choose to experience this, and not just believe in this.

I choose to "develop inner potential."  To me, potential is just energy, and it can be channeled and directed. There is freedom to choose...  

In response to Kathi's Spirit Place: Theres so much more!'s post:

I agree it is very easy to experience overwhelm!

That's why I love the power of diving into affirmations everyday, until I'm floating powerfully.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content