login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirming Today 2015˚

It is a practice of mine to affirm my days/moments using several methods…as I’m sure a community who utilize affirmations do also.

Off to work- or anytime affirmation
Thank you Dear God for the beautiful things You’ve set into motion…The Peace, Love, Harmony, Joyous Abundance… Thank you for allowing me to have the I Am-Spark so I experience this genuine Good Life. Thank you Thank Thank You & It Is So. Amen

my affirmative prayer yesterday: Thank you Dear God for the beautiful things You’ve set into motion…The Peace, Love, Harmony, Joyous Abundance… Thank you for allowing me to have the I Am-Spark so I experience this genuine Good Life. Thank you Thank Thank You & It Is So. Amen

mine today: Thank You Dear God, for all experiences yesterday and everyday.

I thank you for the wisdom, courage, and peace to carry out my part in my Greater Good. I allow Your Spark within me to paint a clear picture lovingly of my instructions today. Thank you Thank Thank You & It Is So.Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

feel free to share your own(: