login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Looking At People Places & Things WithLove

(redoing this thread soon)

Yesterday on a tv show I’ve come to enjoy, I heard a wonderful 1 liner. It basically said do not reduce a person to a single incident.

A young women was sitting in a room with someone who offended her. He did something that really hurt her, without knowing who she was at all.

She asked to be placed in a room (with the guy) after he was charged with the offense that she felt damaged/affected by.

She began asking him questions about his life and family. He answered. And finally he asked …why are you asking me all of these (types of )questions?

She said, while what you did was really stupid, I don’t want to reduce who you are by a stupid behavior.

I love that!

On Giving

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved to reorganize this thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Loving Our Experiences [past, present & future]

Loving Others For Ourselves:

On Gratitude & Inner Peace

On Things:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love:

1. my connection to others
2. my connection to my self
3. my connecting with a Higher Power & that growing, loving connection which allows for all else(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love this beautiful thread ,thank you

In response to SelfCareEase˚‘s post:

That is one of the few shows I watch every week. That part of the show was very powerful. It shows that even when we have been greatly wronged , we have the capacity to grow and move forward with courage and compassion for others. It’s strucked me in the chest, and caused my eyes to water.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to flowergirl’s post: Thank YOU, flowergirl(: So glad to hear you enjoyed & that you dropped by(:

In response to Poppy’s post:
me too Poppy! I didn’t mention the show, though thought now, since you brought up those amazing traits of that show…I will(: Thanks for sharing your experience(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content