login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Here's to a better better everything

related threads
life is a gift handle with affirmative prayer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I very much appreciate this site, and all who frequent it…

This is a fantastic opportunity to really dig deep into commitment and value…

It seems that there is healing taking place in the hearts and minds of our community, and its happening right now. We really have a healthy, thriving and fantastic community. We are diverse, multi talented, culturally sensitive, intelligent, gifted, chosen, prosperous and spiritually awake.

Its healthy and its natural to have break downs with people. There is absolutely nothing wrong. I do think that its valuable to ask questions of ourselves, and its probably healthy do to some house cleaning… and hopefully, individually and collectively as a united community, we share a common goal:

We are all here to grow. We get to make a difference for one another and for the world at large. We get to be agents of change. We empower others as they encounter and embrace their humanity, their pain, their failures, or their suffering. We get to be generous, because it matters.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content