login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Gifts from Intuition or Synchronicity

I’m starting this thread to accumulate stories of real life events that have lead to positive things or gifts due to following an impulse, intuition – or simply synchronicity.

To start off, I’ll offer an example. This one is dedicated to Laurie, because I am 100% convinced it is a gift personally from her with a little help from the Universe. :)

One the way home from the gym today, I saw a neighborhood garage sale sign. I don’t normally stray from my path home, but today I had the urge to visit one garage sale. I drove into a neighborhood that I’ve never been to before and straight to one particular house. There, in the middle of the table was a brand new (still in the shrink wrap) cd set from BRIAN TRACY called The Psychology of Achievement for only US$1.00!!!! Now, mind you, this is normally a pretty pricey set. I was thrilled.

Why is this special to me? Well, for months now, Laurie has been talking about Brian Tracy. For months, his limited items from the library have been on back order for me to check out. Today, I walk up and purchase my own set for practically nothing!!

Thank you, Laurie!! :)

Now, please inspire me… tell me your stories of intuition or synchronicity…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Brian for $1.00;yes, everything does happen for a reason!! Here’s to the gifts of The Universe that allow us all to find whatever we need when we need it(:

I totally believe in synchronicity! I call it several things”
Being in The Flow
It’s a God Thing
or the I’m Exactly Where I Should Be -mode

I have a synchronicity story how I acquired the bulk of my Brian Tracy library. I had already been listening to Brian for years and of course wanted more of a good thing. I won’t share the detail. Though, I will tell you, I wrote down what I wanted, and they all became affordable (just for me), all at once.

Although, MM, my items in my personal library didn’t cost $1.00 (:
I’m happy for you MM. Enjoy!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Truly rushing for work, but wanted to share 1 other synchronicity story.

In the eighties, I wanted to change my color scheme in my living room from earh tones to teal and mauve. I already had dark wood antique type pieces, and had no idea how I would find these new-type light hearted colors to go with my antique stuff.

I wrote down what I wanted, knowing my funds were not great, and what I wanted seemed hard to find.

I went to a yard sale, and ran into someone I once did some business with. Her mother had some furniture she wanted to get rid of, from the 30’s and 40’s. Teal love seat. 2 club chairs (1 matching teal and 1 mauvey rose color). The little bit of wood in it matched my furniture.(: The price was in my budget(:

Gotta run now(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today, I was working on an organizing-task, and using my bed as a table for many books (temporarily). I had them all in kind of an order, because I was systematically looking for something. I was sure I had what I was looking for, and then moments of going through things with no avail, I started to question if I ever had it;a growing-older moment(:

I then “let go”, and decided I’ll call the company, that I think I got it from, and see if that workbook came w/the tapes that I was looking for.

Then, my hubby comes home from work, trying to give me space, while I’m working on this project. He was very tired after a full day of work, and driving home in the hot sun (ac went out in the car).

He nicely began “helping me” take my “mess” off the bed, and told me he gave me my time, and kept “undoing” my “order”.

I almost got irritated, thinking how he needs to help more here, and he’s disrupting my work ): The very 1st little box, he picked up, fell over. I was just about to get irritable with his impatience. He wanted so much to rest. And in that box that fell over, was this skinny hard to find, workbook I was looking so desperately for.

The moral of the story, Let Go and Believe.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here’s another one. My hubby has been doing money visualizations. Almost back to back, time wise recently, he found 20.00 bills twice.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I very much believe in the universe providing, or however else you’ld like to call it. I quit often request things from the universe and also recieve them. especially the ones that I believe recieving and can let go.

I keep my Dr. appointments cards on my desk in front of me. Recently I cleared out old ones. Later I realized that I had an appointment for blood test next month sometime. I could not find it, searched the paper bin, it had already been emptied. Very upset now that I have to figure out when it was. Calling the Dr. is a big FROG. It has to be in french, and this one would be a big challenge. Today I finally decided allright, I will go by (easier using hand and arms) after work. Once in the office, I opened my drawer and there it was :-) the card was in the drawer.

…what a wonderful world….

Few years ago I had an experience which made me laugh and I had to tell everyone about it how the universe provided.

I hate flying with propeller airplanes, they are bumpy and swing too much. Two years ago I was flying to north of Germany via Munich. Both flights are often bumpy.
The first flight (propeller)was so bumpy that I was completely dizzy and was all shaky by the time we landed. We were also a bit late, so that I had to rush to my next flight, all shaky I ran cross airport and thought to myself: great all shaky am now rushing to my next bumpy swinging flight, please let the next airplane be a jet.
Once at the gate they told me its delayed and few minutes later annonced that It was cancelled all together.
So we all had to line up to get a new booking. I got the last seat for the last flight that eve in … business class :) And it was a jet :)
Chaos at the airport, I got to my destination very late, but I had a comfortable quiet flight.

Later I realized that I can see the type of plane at booking, and my booked flight would have been a propeller.
(Now I book my flights a bit more proactive.)

…what a wonderful world….

The Brian Tracy thing is really kool mm. I was in Shreveport the other day with my brother. I like to go to Goodwill stores and used book shops. The first shop I went to had Eckhart Tolle’s “A New Earth”. I didn’t pick it up, but was drawn to it. Later after visiting several more places including a Books A Million, I went back to the first place and got the Tolle book. It was a great decision. It is really helping me a lot. I am convinced that this is synchronicity at work.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

affirmation I am listening to my intuition, it gives me the answers I seek

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content