login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Mystical Experience of Freedom [Joy]

Freedom A F F I R M A T I O N S & Q U O T E S

•  excerpt of article article excerpt-Awakening Genius by Thomas Armstrong] Joy – If genius has any core component, it is probably the experience of joy. Ask some of the great minds of our time to explain what motivates them in their work and generally you will not hear them talk about pay checks or even the Nobel Prize (though these certainly have their allure). More often they may speak somewhat mystically of an experience that sounds like joy. Young children may not be as articulate, but if they could speak about what motivates them in their most passionate play experiences they would probably speak of ‘o (they speak of it anyway through their sparkling eyes, their bouncing bodies, and their squeals of delight). As Piaget once wrote: “On seeing a baby joyfully watching the movements of his feet, one has the impression of the joy felt by a god in directing from a distance the movement of the stars.”

•  Joy is something mysterious that cooks up from deep inside of us when a new connection has been made, a new insight obtained, a new feat accomplished, or a skill mastered. Such joy can be witnessed in the brilliant grin of a high school student who witnesses the invention that he’s been toiling on for the past several weeks finally work for the first time. joy is in the 7th grader who twirls across the stage in the school musical. joy shows itself in the lst grader who jumps up and down after reading his first story. The neurochemistry of the joy of teaming is still unclear-it might have something to do with neuronal connections stimulating a release of neuropeptides into the nervous system. But however it occurs, its importance cannot be underestimated. Without joy, learning is soda pop without the fizzle – flat and tasteless.
  •  “So much of what goes on in our society works to pressure people into meeting rigid expectations for behavior, learning, and development. The reality, though, is that individuals grow and learn in remarkably different ways. When we allow people to develop according to their natural rhythms, and learn in their own unique way, we make it possible for them to achieve a sense of meaning in their lives, and enable them to share their remarkable gifts with the broader culture, thus making the world a better place in which to live” by Thomas Armstrong – http://institute4learning.com/http://institute4learning.com/
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  I’m going to choose to be happy and play with life. I’m going to share my smile …a lot. I’m going to count my blessings everyday and remember to share only the good things with others. What I learn, I will learn from joy. I know that it is my nature to skip and have fun. Life is good if I choose to see it that way. Rodger Briley
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Threads With Significant Overlao [in process] you may like:
Beautiful Gratitude [Louis Schwartzburg]
Mantra Affirmations -Allow Your Joy To Grow Up

J O Y (:

reviving thread eventually (:thanks for stopping by(:

•  I’m going to choose to be happy and play with life. I’m going to share my smile …a lot. I’m going to count my blessings everyday and remember to share only the good things with others. What I learn, I will learn from joy. I know that it is my nature to skip and have fun. Life is good if I choose to see it that way. Rodger Briley

overlapping material-threadYour Future Self & Its Wonderful Implications

• ~ -
      Thank you, God, for blessing me with every moment of this sweet life.
      Every moment is a gift
    • ~~ ✰~~
      Cultivate more joy by arranging your life so that more joy will be likely. George Witkin
    • ~~ ✰~~ I know my value. I honor my worth.
    • ~~ ✰~~ I am my own unique self – special, creative and wonderful
    •  I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Totally lovely!!!

Love this!!!!!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

JOY, as your teacher…
now your cooking with gas sister!!!

Very rich…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

hi there Kathi!

thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Once read

create a

notebook

as a record of acknowledgements,

affirmations, validations,

and blessings.
Every day this author

said she was to take 5’ to pause and think of what she could write down in this journal. This act of recording different evidence was important because her perceptions were getting limited.

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content