login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

'★WHAT TO DO ABOUT OTHERS OF A CONTRARY NATURE.'

DONT ARGUE,DONT BLAME,DONT REGRET,DONT CONDEMN OR JUDGE.

Abraham hicks says “MOST OF YOU HAVENT DISCOVERED THAT THE UNIVERSE IS CONSPIRING TO ASSIST YOU

WHAT IF a contrary persons contrariness is part of the universe,s conspiracy to ASSIST YOU?

Could it be that,without th

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Robert, this is a phenomenal thread. I knew these ideas were true…I’m totally convinced. You have done an amazing thing sharing your original creative writing w/these ideas …

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks Robert!

Very good thread…

Everything is a Gift. Everyone is a Gift.
Every little step back, every little unexpected journey, every little hiccup shows us that we still overcome adversity, and when we encounter contrary people, we can just Trust in our Higher Power and we can know that this is not personal… I give Everything to my Higher Power, and I do it with purity… Everything takes me back to my relationship to God…

I have learned that the faster I can release others, the faster I regain my intentions and my joy.
Being able to stay present to my inner peace totally enables me to just pray non-stop for others. For their toxic judgments, I pray for their health and prosperity!

My final act of will is that no one has the power to choose how I will respond to a given situation. And, I choose the path of harmlessness, thus allowing them dignity and divinity…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
ditto these thoughts/feelings. Wonderfully stated!(: Thanks Kathi for the post and Robert for thoughts in intro:

A lot to be said…about harmlessness. This is the philosophy of my spirit, and if I have a twinge of deviation …questioning myself and my current moment and what led up to it…needs some splainin’ Lucy(: I do my best to learn & not dwell …
  • ~
enjoying seeing this thread grow… (: and surprise in the mean time my response turned into a thread elsewhere… because it triggered so much(: Thank you(: I’ll just leave the music here…[Nancee1953 you started it] (: “ What Would Love Do? “:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi37Nrl5_9U

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Appreciating.

The thing about harmlessness is:
look at how long it took for any one amongst us to get this!
Look at how slowly we grew.

And, look at all of that mental suffering.
That is primarily where we suffer, but we also suffer emotionally from emotional loss.

Humans are normally very slow to their path of consciousness, dependent upon their worldliness and their experiences. Aged to perfection… or shall I more precisely say, aged to enlightenment…
Along with worldly experiences, it is not money or power that makes one wealthy, but it is compassion and the practices of harmlessness and love.

Love and wisdom…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Another wonderful post…

…I will share the experience I deleted from here and placed elsewhere…

it was inspired by this entire thread …The thread was there…though just added the word harmlessness …and the sharing of an example which occurred only the other day(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content