login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★My future day...

Today is a beautiful day, though it is raining outside, it brings flowers to my yard and joy to my eyes. Today I will say to everyone I see how terrific they are and one of them is me, when I look in the mirror I take time to say, wow don’t you look beautiful today, though it is raining outside, I look in my eyes and there I see a gorgeous and full sun looking back at me. Believing in me is all it will take to bring the beauty of today to the peace of tonight and as I lay down on my pillow to sleep, I will know from my affirmations throughout this day the joy that I keep, and the wonder that is me, and that I must share with my children and husband for tomorrow will be one more day they will spend with the wonderful mother and wife that’s within.

mai

In response to maidopo’s post:
WOW that’s beautiful :-)

…what a wonderful world….

Thank you,

mai

Wonderful affirmations!

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Maidopo! That really was beautiful and full of your spirit. What a happy circle around you each day!

What absolutely beautiful words. Thank you so much for sharing them. I am truly inspired by them as they brought tears of joy to my eyes!!

I feel such a radiation of love surrounding myself from just a few sentences. Again, thank you!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

My future day #2

I love the way my hair fell today, perfectly framing my face.
I love the way my face looks today, perfectly complementing my thoughts.
I love the way my thoughts are forming, perfectly revealing the true me.
I love the way the true me is today, perfectly happy and free.

mai

You practice a lot of wonderful self-love(: That’s very nice to see. It is such a necessary part of the balance of things.

I Am the

I love the way your words flow across the screen,
leaving soulful imprints of impending joy.

i love walking in the rain, i don’t know why it makes people so depressed ?

Maidopo, what you write is so poetic. Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts :)

Hi Mai! When I write affirmations, for my day, it always seems to be pretty “miraculous”. I would love to hear how your affirmations written on future-day have been for you? Did your affirmations pan out? Did you meet up w/ friendly people the day you wrote that? Did you feel more special after affirming so? Were you able to feel even more joyful with your family? Looking forward to hearing(: Sending you best wishes for feeling more wonderful w/each passing day.

I Am the

In response to se da luz’s post:
The temprature makes a big difference. I love walking in the rain also, when it’s warm.
It gets chilly around where I live, when it rains though, so I don’t enjoy it as much here.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to laurie’s post:
The first affirmation made a huge difference for me. I am in Washington and sometimes I start to think the weather here is just to much, that morning I began to think that way, I went back to that affirmation more then once and realized that it is what makes this such a beautiful and green place to live :)

I felt marvelous the day I wrote the affirmation about myself, not sure if it affected my interactions with others but I would hope so.

mai

I love mai's (maidopo's) My Future Day thread.

would like to bring it current(:

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content