login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★laughter good for the soul

quite a character

This is funny
seinfeld

Seinfeld has still got it

“Have a nice day,unless you had other plans.”

I;m atta here.

my favorite coffee shop talk
Jerry criticizes George for hitting on Susan when they met to discuss
the show with Susan and the president of nbc.

I;m atta here.

and of course the soup

I;m atta here.

uj

I;m atta here.

810a3acaaca80c08032849ef6299479e--funny-batman-seinfeld-quotes.jpg

•  ~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4CuKXAd_HueNxRqXjDaNt_9TXC2vzCcElDK-ouMYc0JMHowgm

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

How Laughter Strengthens Resiliency

funny-jokes-fb.png

Gilda

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8PxMJHE0av2L8nhTwEV8Thv--dDiIgg5SD7q9k7tLuC221_oXQw

If only we could give this exc... is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list

George Castanzascenes

I;m atta here.

another seinfeld clip

george c

Big money in the god racket.

Vut meaning of this

That’s a classic line from columbo.

I;m atta here.

Chris Rock

Letterman
Christopher Walken

In response to Stillness's post:
thanks for the smiles w/ Letterman/Walken.

that was really nice/enjoyed!3e061129cdb35fdd15f5754a153b240d.jpg

I;m atta here.

3045414eed5eac1cb27ecd67099ba0ff.jpg

mindfulness / meditation humor:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

wherehappinesslives:     An important step for Waldo.:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Yoga Funnies: Zen Birthday Card… From the new Downdog Diary Yoga Blog found exclusively at DownDog Boutique. DownDog Diary brings together yoga stories from around the web on Yoga Lifestyle... Read more at DownDog Diary:

NHNE Pulse on Past Life Research: http://nhne-pulse.org/resource_pages/past-life-research/:

at-the-height-of-laughter-the-universe-is-flund-into-kaleidoscope-of-new-possibilites.jpg

Let yourself melt #yoga | Loved and pinned by www.downdogboutique.com:

yoga donut - Google zoeken:

#yoga #quotes #inspiration:

Tag your friends:

laughter-1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRktV_tGNcEfMzkdkFp5mtXWwimag81gZSn0d1czLkHG9b98Vqm

I;m atta here.

4b0cb77f86a2f1c504410c5a566afd0a.jpg

Some mindfulness humour...                                                                                                                                                                                 More

hqdefault.jpg

•  

blogger-image-401092157.jpg

4918dd954a2b87e2c278c1e174bdcd7b--laughter-is-the-best-medicine-laughter-quotes.jpg

Laughter quote via www.Facebook.com/AndNowLaugh

Image result for laughter is the sound of the soul dancing

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content