login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★MONEY +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

• In response to I am Happy’s post: great video! Perfect to add to current ‘place’. Love the ease(:
  • IAmHappy, like the money rampage too…thanks for sharing that too.
  • Abundance With or Without Millions make room for it (: …it isn’t just the acquiring of material things which does happen when “we make room” and believe (because that does happen) …it’s also what happens to EVERYTHING that is meaningful when you choose to believe…it has the feel of “enough-ness/plentifulness” ….otherwise known as abundance. It is a wonderful state of being(:

“Start noticing how wealthy you are right now” – Henry David Thoreau

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think Abraham’s talks on money and abundance are going to be a positive influence for me and part of my mindset of appreciation
for abundance.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I understand and agree with what your saying.
That’s all I can say for the moment.
I did have several paragraphs typed out that disappeared so I,ll
clarify things tomorrow in a private email.
peace and blessings(:

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to I am Happy’s post:
thank you so much for this video ,as well as the lovely pictures it is just what I need to hear .

I have just heard I have a place on the degree course and am waiting to hear from student finance .As I will be supporting my family/home on this it is a big leap of faith as my benefits will probably stop .

Some day a feeling of panic starts to awaken but I am hushing it with gentle words

I feel the universe is helping me learn the LOA by sending me the thoughts/opportunities to change my life and each time I act on them I move up a lesson

This is really excellent thread, thanks for bringing this forward…

I agree with everything that you’ve said, especially that post where you mentioned that its easier to be happy when you are physically healthy, and your happiness and health support a rich state of being…

Beautifully spoken!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content