login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY SON - HARLEY DUCK

On 28th July 1992 it was my birthday and I received the best present ever – my youngest son was born .

on July 28th he is 21 and you all know him as Harley Duck

notes to my son

I am so proud of the young man you have grown into .Growing up had it’s challenges for you but through it all you have remained the same loving ,thoughtful ,sensitive lad that I am blessed to call my son .

Thank you for everything ,your love ,hugs, support ,encouragement as our family has gone through some hard times.

You are a wonderful son ,brother and friend .

The first person in our family to do a degree ,a very talented artist and great to talk with about anything .

You are doing so well as a volunteer helping with folks who have had mental health challenges

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you and I hope you have a very happy birthday and a wonderful life

all my love Mum aka flowergirl

Happy 21st Harley Duck. We love you here. You are a loving talented inspiration, I too wish you a wonderful special birthday and phenomenal life. love,selfcare

Make it a Holiday

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Good Feeling
100 Years you’re just getting started, HD! Grab it!!!
Circle Game (That’s for FG!)
If You Want to Sing Out
Boogie Down
Bad to the Bone
Forever Young
This Is the Time

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Happy happy birthday Harley you are such a good and loving person may you have many many more. For your birthday I send you an oldie but goodie. May you always be blessed.

Peace,
Godschild

Birthday

FLOWER GIRL YOU DESERVE AN A PLUS,FOR PARENTING I’M IMPRESSED.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

happy birthday my wonderful son

I’m so proud of you

love Mum ( flowergirl)

happy birthday harley duck

what an awesome present flowergirl to have given birth to your wonderful son on your birthday(:

Thinking great thoughts of you both and wishing you the best of everything… always. Harley Duck…miss your presence around here(: Though …wherever you choose/desire to be is the place to be. Just remembering your positive energy(:

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Heya everyone, thanks a million times over for all your awesome birthday messages. I have been very busy recently with voluntary work and creating new art projects, plus my laptop needs repairs so I haven’t been using internet as much. Thanks to me mum Flower girl for coming to cinemas to watch Monsters University, highly recommend it to anyone if you haven’t seen it. I wish monsters did exist now! :) Thanks for posting all the great songs too, felt like hearing some different stuff than what I usually listen to. Hope everyone here is having a good day, you all deserve to! :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content