login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★personal growth on Bmindful revisited-discussion

End of May 2013

Bmindful being the only online forum I’ve ever participated in…gets a fine review from me. It has assisted in adding to my self growth & understanding (in an environment that has been more peaceful & loving than disruptive while on my path). Even its disruptions only taught me more of who I was, what I wanted & what wasn’t acceptable for me. So grateful for it all.

Growth on the site has occurred in many ways… How do you feel you and or the site has grown since you first encountered this site?

• ____________
  • []For myself, when I first came to bmindful, I was here just to keep an ongoing list of my own affirmations…Lee was in the beginnings/midst of broadening what bmindful was (beyond affirmations)…and I just “happened to be here at just the right moment”.
  • [] When I can peacefully tend to growth for myself with others desiring the same…that is a benefit that is beyond adequate description. My family unit is benefiting also.
  • [] I felt very fortunate finding this site…which allowed me to further a significant focus on myself with a self development mind-set ..and once again be a part of a large diverse group.
  • [] I say once again, because my work experience entailed my connecting with a large population (sharing diverse backgrounds within a learning environment)

• [] This loving site has gone through grand changes… just like we all have/do/will continued blessings
  • ____________

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This site has been a blessing for me,even though sometimes I,m absent for a few days

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I’ve grown personally from this site. I seems to go in spells. I’ll participate a bit and then take a break for a while. Even the rough patches have had some positive growth experiences for me personally – though, the site isn’t what it used to be. I kind of miss the old days, but things change. (Pretend I’m Gandalf for a second and now… in my best Gandalf voice) All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content