login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Expression -Inner & Outward

And on a site like ours… which focuses (predominately) on affirmations & positivity…(with a continuum of wonderfully personalized expression ) which bring out the best in the member who shares and the someone somewhere..who gains (…from its grand trickle-effect….) it brings me great joy to be part of this community continued blessings,selfcare enthusiast

There are many ways to express oneself in ways which promote our greater good, and will be unique to each of us…and unique to the circumstances of our journey.

Bmindful does not take the place of family, other friends, and daily writing/journal/archiving….though it is a phenomenal place to visit and just 1 more tool for becoming your best self.

• _____________

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Expression -Inner & Outward

If you have the courage to admit when you’re scared, the ability to laugh even as you cry, the nerve to speak up, even if your voice is shaking, the confidence to ask for help when you need it, and the wisdom to take it when it’s offered, then you have everything you need to get yourself to a happier state of mind 10 ways Happy People Choose Happiness marcandangel.com/

• _____________

Take a moment and imagine if every person (including yourself) who owed you an apology apologized today, and imagine if you accepted these apologies. What a weight lifted. Now imagine if everyone, everywhere did this. How many problems in the world would evaporate? from the list type article entitled 7 Reasons You Are Not Successful-List

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Forgiveness is a gift you can give to yourself. When we are angry and hold a grudge we are actually being rather silly. Some people feel like they are “punishing” someone by holding onto anger and resentment, but more than likely the person you are holding the resentment for doesn’t give a hoot about your disapproval. And so what even if they DO? You aren’t achieving anything by holding onto anger, you are just making yourself sick – if not physically, you are emotionally.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Related to “inward and outward” expression is the fact that we literally exist in between the physical and nonphysical. We are a medium between two, for lack of a better term, planes of existence and these to planes reflect and influence each other. So without, within and vice-versa. This is why about skills in communication are so important – we have to work with others in the physical word. No man is an island, but no other person can see the world the same way as you can – it is only through our ability to communicate that we can understand and be understood.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

older thread being made current(:

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

BEAUTIFULLY SAID SRWE! Communication whenever possible is key.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThPZckM_AJaFji3OapwCQVO9-ZtWIw_SXMgs9pOumWUgOEfhZT

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post

e958edf2ad2c878025ea718db42b5428--prosperity-affirmations-form.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content