login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Famous People Who Made An Impact On You

Charlie Chaplin a comedian from the 40’s and 50’s. I find odd that he overlooked the beauty of his compositions of music. One of the songs that is so beautiful is “Limelight” although I think it has another name. His music was so hauntingly beautiful and left an impact on me for the rest of my life.

Smile

This is My Song

Are you telling me that Charlie Chaplin wrote Smile? I had no IDEA! I’m going to have to find out more about Charlie Chaplin! And This is My Song
Man! That is amazing. (both of your links above went to Smile)
You guys have heard me mention my Uncle Harley before. Well, he knew Petula Clark. I don’t know how well, but I know they corresponded some. Neat Huh.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

Yes SRWE it’s true Charlie Chaplin wrote these great songs and yes I do remember you writing about Petula Clark you have a musical family too!

Next one of my favorite persons was Edward Leedskalnin he built a castle named “Coral Castle” He was a sickly small man but built this castle made of tons of coral rock all alone! I believe he had some kind of divine help. This man is an enigma.

Edward

Will Smith

Watch the above video, its an interview with Will Smith. In this interview he explains how The Law Of Attraction has played such a huge part in his life, and how he found it and with it himself.

Worth a watch, especially for those looking for inspiration.

♥ The Law Of Attraction ♥

Jesus….Most influential magician of his time!

I really love to read the story of Edward Leekskalnin, he said he knew the secrets of the ancients. I belonged to a group of people who were trying to find out how he made those rocks of several tons float. How the heck did he do it?

It is great to have someone with that kind of media attention and someone that is a role model to millions – portray the message of The Law Of Attraction and to spread the word :) :) :)

After all, positive thinking gets us everywhere :D x

It is great to have someone with that kind of media attention and someone that is a role model to millions – portray the message of The Law Of Attraction and to spread the word :) :) :)

After all, positive thinking gets us everywhere :D x

Louise Hay has made such an impact on me .

Another song by Charlie Chaplin is “limelight” is very beautiful it has been made in Spanish as well it’s called “Candilejas”

limelight

Candilejas

AT FIRST I COULDN,T THINK OF WHO HAS IMPACTED MY LIFE.THEN I THOUGHT,
MANY BANDS OR MUSICIANS CERTAINLY HAVE.ALSO I THINK DAVID LETTERMAN IS
QUITE AMUSING,MANY SELF IMPROVEMENT PEOPLE,SUCH AS M.WILLIAMSON,LOUISE HAY,WAYNE DYER,JACK CANFIELD,A SPIRITUAL GURU WHO,S NOT HERE TODAY IN PHYSICAL FORM,I,M SURE THERE ARE OTHERS,OH AND THIS GUY COMEDIAN

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to serenity lake’s post:

I haven’t seen Frank Caliendo in a long time he is one of the funniest comedians I’ve seen thank you so much for this video it really made me laugh!

I think this lovely man is an inspiration

I am 100 so I run!

jim carrey

Mother Teresas words of love

I like those quotes…once there was a ground war happening,i think it
was in bosnia,kosovo or somewhere.It was intense fighting,mother teresa
ask both sides to stop fighting,so she could rescue some school children who were trapped in the area of fighting,and would have been killed…Both sides agreed and allowed her to rescue the children,I guess that,s an example of the power of love.

In response to serenity lake’s post:

Yes serenity lake if we could all just think before we act. What a lovely example thank you very much!

As a child:

• Anne Frank
    • Helen Keller
      And of course childhood paves the way for today(:
      Later .Viktor Frankll
    •  Morrie Schwartz (Tuesday's With Morrie) (was required in formal educ…and reinforced the things society forgets)l_Rfypxp.jpegtuesdays-with-morrie-7-1024.jpg?cb=1308292380
    • video clip-Helen Keller Miracle Worker-Starring Anne Bancroft Patty Duke
    • So many...Like all of us we have quite a list…will return…as I hope others continue to also(:will give this some thought. So happy to have found this thread

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content