login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Releasing Methods {&... }

0499ba6bfe13d109c0a830061c06da3d--daily-meditation-quotes-yoga-mantras-quotes.jpga642aa85b5df65e91c441c9456979286.jpg

I NOW RELEASE WORN OUT THINGS, WARN OUT CONDITIONS AND WORN OUT RELATIONSHIPS. I NOW MOVE FORWARD INTO HAPPY NEW EXPERIENCES WHERE I BELONG. ~ Catherine Ponder9c479f3942347a08c0d203d4b15f9dfb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTXWnxfL3hxozmaYY-4R9Fzw9Oiw3isiyK1VdidKMymyiIKK3qrw

[♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

•  releasing & other types of affirmations 5 types of affirmations Affirmations1Releasing/Cleansing Affirmations2Receiving/Accepting Affirmations3Being/Intending Affirmations4Acting/Claiming Affirmations5Integrating/Embodying
  • ~
    • [♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

1.  NAFFIRMATIONS

2.  DISAFFIRMATIONS

3. ANTI-AFFIRMATIONS

4. AFFIRMATIONS of ACCEPTANCE

5. AFFIRMATIONS of RELEASE

6. AFFIRMATIONS of CHANGE

7. AFFIRMATIONS of DOING

8. AFFIRMATIONS of BEING

9. AFFIRMATIONS of OWNING

10. AFFIRMATIONS of GRATITUDE

• o ► Unity of Farmington Hills
      I Release and Let go

I now release all
      people, places, things,
      experiences, and conditions,
      which are not a part
      of the divine pattern of my life.

All
      people, places, things,
      experiences and conditions,
      which are not a part
      of the divine pattern of my life,
      release me.

I now attract all
      people, places, things,
      experiences and conditions
      which are a part of
      the divine pattern of my life.

All
      people places, things,
      experiences and conditions,
      which are a part
      of the divine pattern of my life,
      attract me.

• 6 Steps To Releasing Fear

• ~
        I am willing to release any conscious or unconscious patterns in me that assist in creating any negative conditions in my life . I love to grow beyond my current understanding.

330052f0469409930b06d7eb2edc6ee1--dishcloth-spiritual-teachers.jpg

•  

fdeeb5353866e717c20cdbc03cf47b9f--at-peace-inner-peace.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread from 2013

will be revising a bit for New Year-2018(:

When we release the limiting layers of who we are not then our authentic self can gloriously shine forth and it's this truth that sets us free. And if we are willing to believe this without needing evidence, which iz to act upon faith alone, then all the evidence of this glorious truth will absolutely follow.  -iZ

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

UPDATING WITH NEW FEATURES(: (VIDEOS, LINKS ETC)

• _____________________________
    THE BASIC RELEASING QUESTIONS
  • What is your NOW feeling?
  • Could you welcome/allow that feeling?
  • Could you let it go?
  • Would you let it go?
  • _____________________________
  •  

3 Sedona Method audios [A Release…A Clarity…A Path]

• “- Eliminating the Blocks to Success -Hale Dwoskin of Sedona Method”:““ – Getting Clear…Goals and Purpose -Hale Dwoskin of Sedona
  • http://www.stevepavlina.com/sedona-method/Goals-Purpose-Relationships.mp3
  • Dwoskin of Sedona Method”:http://www.stevepavlina.com/sedona-method/Achieving-Your-Goals.mp3
  • like with every technique…some tools as basic as they may be for many…aren’t for everyone & should be discussed with and/or used in conjunction with specialized professionals catering to one’s special needs

Related PDF’s
SedonaTHE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO THE SEDONA METHOD/Letting Go to Achieve Emotional Health and Mastery”a small piece of informative pdf  THAT WAS above:
WE ATTRACT WHATEVER WE ARE AFRAID OF
One of the topics we explore in the Sedona Method course is that anything that we are afraid of happening, we actually have a subconscious desire for or expectation of happening. Based on this premise, you may find the following exploration helpful for releasing your reactions to what is going on in the world, and for releasing your fears in general.

Make yourself comfortable and focus inwardly.

• Begin by bringing to mind something about which you feel afraid or anxious …you may want to start with something small

Now, ask yourself: Could I let go of wanting this to happen? Or Could I let go of expecting this to happen?

The question may have made you laugh. “Oh, come on,” you said. “I don’t actually want this to happen!” Well, try asking the question again, and notice what else you discover. In fact, if you go back to that same thing now, you may already be able to discern a difference. So, focus on that same thing you’re afraid of, or on something else, and we’ll go through a series of questions for releasing fear in this simple way. What is it that you’re afraid will happen?

• What is it you do not want to have happen?
    • Now, could you let go of wanting that to happen?
    • Or Could you let go of expecting this to happen?
    • Once you’ve gotten over the shock of the fact that you somehow want a negative thing to happen, it’s often very easy to let go of the fear in this way, because, consciously, it’s not truly what you want

• like with every technique…some tools as basic as they may be for many…aren’t for everyone & should be discussed with and/or used in conjunction with specialized professionals catering to one’s special needs

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

That’s close to a technique I’ve been using lately.

“What’s the worst thing that can happen out of this?” Then I think about it and make it so bad it’s just completely insane to expect such an extreme outcome.

Then I think to myself “I can handle that. Bring it on!” And I laugh and get on with other things.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
when I first read this… didn’t catch it completely… This can be a truly great thing to say/see/feel… making it insanely funny… resolution… and enjoying lots from there(: Thanks AccidentalNote!ba820ae5291a04472501b511e2767447.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own power!

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own wisdom!

I release any frustration that I don’t know what I came here to do!

I release any frustration that I do know what I came here to do, but something always holds me back!

I love her work from

From Beyond Affirmations 

She has visited the site & said I could post a bit of her great stuff 

thanking her & how it has served 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

so true!

thanks for posting 

as always - good timing!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content