login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★gratitude/appreciation

namaste,gratitude and spirituality

from a gratitude website

gratitude key to abundance

daily attitude of gratitude

gratitude and the law of abundance

gratefulness

today im grateful for

what are you grateful for today

grateful these days

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

• I love the fact that bmindful has so many gratitude threads….It is the kind of redundancy that makes this site such a beautiful place to visit(:
  • I see that you are going to give this thread a beautiful energy all of its own. Glad I stopped by and looking forward to seeing it over time.. thank you (:
  • Experiencing and expressing gratitude is an important part of any spiritual practice. It opens the heart and activates positive emotion centers in the brain. Regular practice of gratitude can change the way our brain neurons fire into more positive automatic patterns. The positive emotions we evoke can soothe distress and broaden our thinking patterns so we develop a larger and more expansive view of our lives. Gratitude is an emotion of connectedness, which reminds us we are part of a larger universe with all living things~ by Melanie Greenberg, Ph.D.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you mara for starting this thread – gratitude changes lives

The gentle art of blessing

love flowergirl

INCIDENTALLY THE GUY MENTION JUICES,IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING FRESH JUICE TO YOUR DIET,BEET JUICE IS A PARTICULAR JUICE THAT SHOULD ALWAYS BE MIXED WITH OTHER JUICE,CARROT OR CELERY ARE BEST TO JUICE WITH BEETS,IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU HAD A 12 OZ. GLASS OF JUICE,LESS THAN 50% SHOULD BE BEET JUICE.30% BEET,60% CARROT 10% CELERY IS FINE.DRINKING PURE BEET JUICE IS QUITE DANGEROUS,JUST NEEDED TO CLARIFY THAT.AND THANKS FOR THE POST ABRAHAM,AND ROBERT YOUR RIGHT THIS SITE IS GOOD

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

IN RESPONSE TO BEING CRITICAL OF OURSELVES:IT,S BASICALLY JUST WHAT WERE FAMILIAR WITH,SO WE TEND TO DO IT,BECAUSE THE MIND AND IT,S NEUROPATHWAYS ARE JUST PRONE TO THINK THE WAY IT ALWAYS HASTHE PATH WITH THE LEAST RESISTANCEEVEN THOUGH IT,S A REDUNDANT PATH I CAN BE MY WORST CRITIC AT TIMES…MARA WHEREVER YOUR AT IS PERFECT,AND SILENCING THE INNER CRITIC IS NOT DONE OVERNIGHT,BUT GRADUALLY WITH PRACTICE THE NUTURING INNER SELF TALK,WILL OVERRIDE THE NEGATIVE SELF TALK ALMOST ENTIRELY,I,M MOSTLY TALKING ABOUT MYSELF OF COURSE,USUALLY WHEN SOMEONE,MAKES A COMMENT,GIVES ADVICE,OR JUST SAYS WHAT THEY THINK,USUALLY THEY ARE TALKING OF THINGS THEY NEED TO LEARN,MORE THAN THE OTHER PERSON NEEDS TO HEAR IT.
THREE LITTLE BIRDS

SINCE YOUR A FRIEND OF JIM CARREY THOUGHT YOU MIGHT FIND THIS INTERESTING…I DID INTERVIEW

AMONG OTHER THINGS INTERESTING ABOUT THAT INTERVIEW WAS,I ALWAYS PRESUMED JC WAS THE PERSON IN HIS FILMS,WRONG AGAIN.THERE,S SOMEONE WITH CONSIDERABLE WEALTH AND FAME TELLING IT LIKE IT IS,VERY COOL DUDE,ALL I CAN SAY IS,I ADMIRE AND RESPECT HIM,IT SAYS TO ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH FAME AND FORTUNE HE HAS,THAT,S SECONDARY TO THE AUTHENTIC SELF.

Great gratitude list…hard not to repeat some of yours…(:
I am grateful to be in a community which expresses positivity
I am grateful for good health …mind body spirit..to enjoy all things.
I am grateful for life working out as it needs to…and better than I could plan alone. Grateful for a Loving Source to reach out to.
I am grateful I have the freedom to grow and make mistakes to learn from.
I am grateful for love in my spirit and be in contact with others who do also..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

why don,t we celebrate

Gratitude is the heart’s memory. French Proverb

Love and appreciation are identical vibrations. Appreciation is the vibration of alignment with who-you-are. Appreciation is the absence of everything that feels bad and the presence of everything that feels good. When you focus upon what you want – when you tell the story of how you want your life to be – you will come closer and closer to the vicinity of appreciation, and when you reach it, it will pull you toward all things that you consider to be good in a very powerful way. Abraham

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

♥♫♥✿♥ Gratitude- Thank You Song

TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR:

• THE BMINDFUL FOCUS OF THIS THREAD
  • THE FOCUS OF FLOWERGIRL’S BIRTHDAY TODAY
  • HEARING OF TODAY’S GRATITUDE LIST FOR ROBERT
  • GRATEFUL TO BE GRATEFUL
  • GRATEFUL FOR LOVE
  • GRATEFUL FOR A PEACEFUL JOYFUL SPIRIT
  • GRATEFUL FOR HOPE

Thank you to all of those who delivered love, light & info on this site which I allow myself to still prosper from, and thank you to my understanding of a growing Powerful and Perfect Good…of Something Greater that works through us all…thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

asking for nothing and receiving everything

today I’m grateful :

for my wonderful kids and our 4 legged family

sharing my birthday with Harley Duck

you lovely folks on here

for healing

for our beautiful mother earth

for the comfort of spirituality and my pagan beliefs

for my wonderful parents who are with me in spirit

for the hope and dream that I am starting a foundation degree in September

for the precious gift of life , a new dawn every morning a new sunset every evening and a new 24 hours to be kind, help others, be grateful and to love and be loved

I am so grateful I found this to replace the stories I have been telling myself

the story which source wants to tell

bashar on prayer/gratitude.

THE IDEA OF PRAYER IS SIMPLY AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE IN THE PRESENT TENSE,IN OTHER WORDS..YOU ARE IN A STATE OF BEING GRATEFUL FOR YOUR EXISTENCE AND GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE,AND WHEN I SAYWHAT YOU HAVEWHAT IM ACTUALLY SAYING IS,EVERY SINGLE THING THAT IS TRUELY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO MANIFEST INTO YOUR LIFE ALREADY EXISTS,YOU ALREADY HAVE IT,YOU JUST DONT KNOW YOU HAVE IT BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE IT,BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN THE RIGHT FREQUENCY TO ALLOW IT TO BECOME VISIBLE TO YOU,SO PRAYER IS BEING THE ATTITUDE-THE ENERGY STATE-OF GRATITUDE THAT YOU ALL READY HAVE WHAT IT IS YOURWISHING FORKNOWING THAT YOU HAVE IT,KNOWING THAT IT WILL MANIFEST,EXACTLY WHEN IT NEEDS TO,WHERE IT NEEDS TO,AND THUS BY BEING IN THAT ENERGY STATE,YOUR ALIGNING WITH WHAT YOU MIGHT EUPHEMISTICALLY CALL THE UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF CREATION,WHICH IS SO UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORTIVE AND SO UNCONDITIONALLY LOVING,IT WILL EVEN ALLOW YOU TO BELIEVE YOU ARENOTUNCONDITIONALLY LOVED,THATS HOW UNCONDITIONALLY LOVED YOU ARE

PRAYER IS NOT ABOUT ASKING FOR SOMETHING YOU DONT HAVE,PRAYER IS AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE FOR WHAT ALREADY IS AND THUS BEING IN ALIGNMENT WITH IT,SO THAT IT BECOMES VISIBLE TO YOU

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Here is something I was consciously appreciative of today – great old songs and music from my youth and also music from the distant past. I was listening to an old “Top 40 Countdown” by Casey Kasem on the way home from Shreveport this morning. It crossed my mind that as I grow older, the time I have left to me, in this world at least, to enjoy music is growing shorter. We never know when the “last time” we are ever going to hear that favorite old song (or symphony or new song) is going to be. If you really love a particular song or album, or picture, or whatever, take some time this week to dust off some of that stuff. It will likely move you in some way.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content