login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★This Gratitude Thing Can Run Long...

My habit is to go over my affirmations every morning on my way to work. I like to begin with listing all the things I have for which I am grateful. My home, my region, my husband, my improved health, my new used car (A little yellow jeep I’ve been pining for AND had on my vision board), my job, the cranes which gave us a show on Sunday, all things large and many small which come to mind. Well, this leaves little time for me to list those things I hope to attract! (I do squeeze in a few.) The thing is that by the time I get to work (where “I am appreciated and successful”) I am in a great mood! I know that this helps me through each day. This is another gift to add to my list.

I think being is a great mood is the most wonderful thing you can do for everyone around you, as well as yourself. Smile and the world smiles back :)

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I am sure your subconscious is well aware of what you desire even if you aren’t. It may just be peace and harmony as material things are not a guarantee for happiness. Your “real you” knows. :)

I thing what you are doing is exactly the right thing to do for a long, happy life!!

Thank you for sharing!! It is a good reminder what I have dropped lately.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I agree with Vivi and MM, by placing emphasis on what you are grateful for will create a great mood and thus allow your subconscious to project the thoughts of what you desire into the world.
Jancydat, you have already taken some marvelous steps to achieving your goals and living peacefully and happily. Well done!

I’ve noticed when I incorporate gratitude in my written affirmations, it boosts all that is good to a feeling of being in“the flow”.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks for your feedback. I see that I got my point across. What seems to work for me is a soup, if you will. It is made from Copious amounts of sincere Gratitude, an equal amount of Positive Thinking and several scoops of targets for attraction. Stir with love and season with open mindedness. Finally, add a dollop of humor. Yes, I like soup.:)

In response to jancydat’s post:

Soup is a good thing!! :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I have gratitude for a gift of spices from another land-someone gave me. How nice to be thought of and be given something which creates something new and enjoyable ... every time I try them out. I have gratitude for the giver of this gift... of course!

In response to jancydat's post:

have gratitude for this wonderful thread and those that chatted here(: Lovely!!!

In response to jancydat's post:

PS... just recalled  Jancydats reference to a copious soup... I have gratitude for that soup... and may try my new spices in it(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content